JOE JACKSON/JALEN STEELE

LARRYBIRD33

Different type players, but both are outstanding. Jalen is underappreciated a great deal because he isn't flashy like some other guys in the class in-state, but at the end of the day, he and Jackson are the best two players in the class.

It's unfair to compare them because they have different-type games. Using an NBA analogy, and I'm not saying either one is that good, but Jackson's game is kind of like Iverson and Jalen plays a lot like Richard Hamilton.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jalen is solid no doubt but Mr. Jackson is the truth ranked 15th in the nation in the 2010 class there is no question he is the best Jr in this class behind him is Jackson Northside's Casey Prather they have DI Major talant Steele is on that Mid Major level

C Prather is just flat out GOOD...you are right. Those 2 are MAJOR talent.

MAYBE STEELE IS ACTUALLY THE BEST PLAYER IN TENNESSEE. POSSIBLY TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW?

JACKSON IS STILL LOOKING FOR HIS 1ST.

THEY BOTH HAVE TWO GREAT PLAYERS BESIDE THEM ( F. HALL, GALLMAN)

WHO IS BETTER ???????

Just because you have a championship does not make you a better player, that means you have a better team....... Steele is a stud, Joe Jackson is a flat out superstar.

Jalen is solid no doubt but Mr. Jackson is the truth ranked 15th in the nation in the 2010 class there is no question he is the best Jr in this class behind him is Jackson Northside's Casey Prather they have DI Major talent Steele is on that Mid Major level

Both are great players! I have watched both. All you people say Jackson is the TRUTH, steele is too, I am sure he has improved a lot and so has Steele. They will both be big time recruits when they graduate and both will be D1 prospects,

Just because you have a championship does not make you a better player, that means you have a better team....... Steele is a stud, Joe Jackson is a flat out superstar.

WELL MAYBE SHOELESS JOE WILL GET HIS RING TODAY. IM HOPING THEY BOTH WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS.

I'LL HAVE MORE OF AN OPINION ABOUT BOTH OF THEM AFTER TONIGHTS GAME.

I AGREE WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS DOESN'T MAKE A PERSON A BETTER PLAYER, BUT THIS IS WHAT THEY PLAY THE GAME FOR.

Different type players, but both are outstanding. Jalen is underappreciated a great deal because he isn't flashy like some other guys in the class in-state, but at the end of the day, he and Jackson are the best two players in the class.

It's unfair to compare them because they have different-type games. Using an NBA analogy, and I'm not saying either one is that good, but Jackson's game is kind of like Iverson and Jalen plays a lot like Richard Hamilton.

Agree 100% Gomer ... I was just getting ready to type this before I came upon your post. I was really impressed with the kid from Carter also. Lester? Haven't got to see him alot ... so correct me if you want, but he's looks like can't miss D1 to me also.