Is it true that all three Gold Balls are going back to Memphis

MTiger

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTiger,

This will be the 1st year, in a very, very long time that my wife and I have not been able to attend the Championship games (what a bummer!!!). It is gonna feel very strange not being there rooting for our Memphis teams!!!

Anyway, best of luck to Manassas, BTW, RE and WS!

We will be watching (and rooting) all 3 games on TV. We've got the popcorn, drinks and snacks ready. We've taken the phone off the hook and put a DO NOT DISTURB sign, on the door! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Allright, Manassas & BTW........ 2 down.... 1 more to go for that Gold Ball!!!!!!!!

Lets get it on, Raleigh Egypt and White Station......That Gold Ball will look good on either one of you!!!

Well I'm headed back to Memphis. I would bring the Gold Ball back with me but the kids might jump me trying to take it from them. T.I.G.E.R.S.

Only if you are a 14-year-old girl.

Man get off that BS. Mama should have control her daughter. We are going back home with a gold ball and you all can keep talking about that mess because we are going. See YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Well I'm headed back to Memphis. I would bring the Gold Ball back with me but the kids might jump me trying to take it from them. T.I.G.E.R.S.

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND....LOL..

FULTON IS PUTTING A BEALE STREET BEATDOWN ON BTW.

Congrats to your Manassas team, I wish I could have seen Humboldt and Manassas playing today. If Buckner hadn't got ejected, they probably would have beat Temple by 50.

Not much of a championship game, but your team had a great year and did a good job of displaying where the actual power is.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Coach Gerald Harris Coach of the Year

Coach Jerry Anthony Asst. Coach of the Year

Coach Lee Adams Asst. Coach of the Year

Manassas Tigers

They don't give out Assistant Awards for your info. Let's get real.

Let's see what you do in the next classification.

It does not look like it because one of your so called teams is getting spanked....

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND....LOL..

FULTON IS PUTTING A BEALE STREET BEATDOWN ON BTW.

Congrats to your Manassas team, I wish I could have seen Humboldt and Manassas playing today. If Buckner hadn't got ejected, they probably would have beat Temple by 50.

Not much of a championship game, but your team had a great year and did a good job of displaying where the actual power is.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thank you! COACH IS NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON TO RUN UP THE SCORE LIKE THAT.

They don't give out Assistant Awards for your info. Let's get real.

Let's see what you do in the next classification.

It does not look like it because one of your so called teams is getting spanked....

Don't hate. All of our coaches are head coaches we don't have asst. coaches. Thats how it works in Tiger land see you.