Is it true that all three Gold Balls are going back to Memphis

MTiger

Man get off that BS. Mama should have control her daughter. We are going back home with a gold ball and you all can keep talking about that mess because we are going. See YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

So you know it did happen! And then you blame the 14 year old girl.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for all three going back to Memphis. I hope you enjoy the single A title because they wont win it next year. Thank the Lord that you are at least moving to AA. My opinion says that you should be DII. Someday the TSSAA will get it right and force ALL private schools to compete against each other and let the public schools duke it out among themselves. If Manassas isn't private I do apologize, but I am pretty sure they recruit IMO.

So much for all three going back to Memphis. I hope you enjoy the single A title because they wont win it next year. Thank the Lord that you are at least moving to AA. My opinion says that you should be DII. Someday the TSSAA will get it right and force ALL private schools to compete against each other and let the public schools duke it out among themselves. If Manassas isn't private I do apologize, but I am pretty sure they recruit IMO.

Well they are not private..Westside combined with Manassas after their school closed down...So some of the Westside players became part of the Manassas team last year....That's why the bump in enrollment and why they are going to 2A next season....

Thank you! COACH IS NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON TO RUN UP THE SCORE LIKE THAT.

Don't hate. All of our coaches are head coaches we don't have asst. coaches. Thats how it works in Tiger land see you.

If all of your coaches are head coaches then why are the planted on a bench as an assistant, they must like taking a back seat to the Head coach that get all the credit. Not enough schools to go around in memphis since they are closing so many and combining other so ya'll can have a chance to win a gold ball.

If thats the case then what can you say about the other 1A schools this year. They all got beat by a DII school.

Whats wrong nobody wanted to see those inner city kids tote that gold ball out of there? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If all of your coaches are head coaches then why are the planted on a bench as an assistant, they must like taking a back seat to the Head coach that get all the credit. Not enough schools to go around in memphis since they are closing so many and combining other so ya'll can have a chance to win a gold ball.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ THIS

Manassas boys basketball coach Gerald Harris was thanking anyone he felt had anything to do with his Tigers earning their first boys basketball state title Saturday afternoon with a 60-34 victory over Chattanooga Temple at Middle Tennessee's Murphy Center.

He thanked God. He thanked his assistant coach, Jerry Anthony, as well as his own former head coach at Manassas, Charles Thompson.

He gives credit to his asst.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ THIS

Manassas boys basketball coach Gerald Harris was thanking anyone he felt had anything to do with his Tigers earning their first boys basketball state title Saturday afternoon with a 60-34 victory over Chattanooga Temple at Middle Tennessee's Murphy Center.

He thanked God. He thanked his assistant coach, Jerry Anthony, as well as his own former head coach at Manassas, Charles Thompson.

He gives credit to his asst.

Coach Gerald Harris is the Coach of the Year in 1A.