Spring Practice at OR

bladerunner

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, rumor mill time. I heard today that Winston Russell is rejoinging the football coaching ranks and will be back on the sidelines this Fall as QB coach. I also picked up that Coach Gray may be rejoining the football Fall lineup as well. Anybody got anything on this?

As of March 10, confirmed coaches: K. Jackson, J. Spratling, J. Miner, and B. Saunders. IF Coach Blade and the other coaches from last year didn't come to some agreement, then positions would be open. Haven't heard any rumors, but Gray would not be a big surprise. Any personal issues aside, Gray has much more experience than Thompson.

As of March 10, confirmed coaches: K. Jackson, J. Spratling, J. Miner, and B. Saunders. IF Coach Blade and the other coaches from last year didn't come to some agreement, then positions would be open. Haven't heard any rumors, but Gray would not be a big surprise. Any personal issues aside, Gray has much more experience than Thompson.

My sources tell me that Gray will not be joining the staff. If true, then that is a good move by Blade.

I heard Gray was hired last week and Miner promptly quit. Like him or not Oak Ridge needs an OC and he's pretty good at that. Just ask Pemberton ...oops can't do that, he bailed for Georgia. Wonder about how good the offer from Oak Ridge really was? Gray won't last more than one year before Blade gets tired of his stuff though.

I heard Gray was hired last week and Miner promptly quit. Like him or not Oak Ridge needs an OC and he's pretty good at that. Just ask Pemberton ...oops can't do that, he bailed for Georgia. Wonder about how good the offer from Oak Ridge really was? Gray won't last more than one year before Blade gets tired of his stuff though.

Gets tired of his stuff??? You have an ax to grind, get over it...he worked for Gaddis and Lussier for several years and if Blade wants him and Gray wants to they will work together for many years and turn OR around.

needs an OC? You don't know Blade. It will be Blade ball on offense and defense. He's not going to put his future in someone else's hands.

My bad Gray didn't get hired but Minor is gone. Lostdawg get over it!!! Looks like we will have a small staff but a great one. PaPaw is Back, Yea!

Hey LOD where you been? Good to see you on the "T" again. I've said it before You're always welcome with us! Can you say... Roll Wildcats Roll? Well maybe not but...have a good rest of the day,my friend.

"and Miner promptly quit"

I know someone who is not going to be happy with this.. His name is Benny down near Chatt.

My bad Gray didn't get hired but Minor is gone. Lostdawg get over it!!! Looks like we will have a small staff but a great one. PaPaw is Back, Yea!

Hey LOD where you been? Good to see you on the "T" again. I've said it before You're always welcome with us! Can you say... Roll Wildcats Roll? Well maybe not but...have a good rest of the day,my friend.

Spent a little over a week at St Thomas getting a boo boo fixed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW y'all ever let a visitor blow the train whistle? I could not believe how loud that thing is! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />