Tennesseeans at the NCAAs

lbhiii

The Hoop's, Thomas's, and Croy's just returned from the NCAA's in St. Louis where we saw tons of Tennessee kids including Marchettis, Todd's, Simpson's, a ton from Chattanooga, and Memphis. The finals were awesome. I'll never forget the match between Caldwell and Metcalf. It was also neat seeing two of our own, Jordan Leen & Nick Marable, obtain All American status.

For any of you who have never gone, please pony up and take your kids to the NCAA"s. You'll never regret it. Next year's event is a little farther away but it will make for an excellent road trip as long as Jim Wright isn't driving the van - just ask Carlos Calloway.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw where Marabel took a lot of injury time in an early match, what happened?

maybe the Memphis side of the state can help but we heard that he got a concussion in the match he loss and wrestled the rest of the tournament with it. Nick did not look 100% the rest of the tournament but he stunk it up. Tough kid!

It's actually Leen's 3rd.

After going to the Cornell "after" party, meeting Jordan, and listening to his comments to the Cornell fans - I'd like to see a classier kid.

maybe the Memphis side of the state can help but we heard that he got a concussion in the match he loss and wrestled the rest of the tournament with it. Nick did not look 100% the rest of the tournament but he stunk it up. Tough kid!

After going to the Cornell "after" party, meeting Jordan, and listening to his comments to the Cornell fans - I'd like to see a classier kid.

Wow. It must have really been something awful for you to make a post like that.

"maybe the Memphis side of the state can help but we heard that he got a concussion in the match he loss and wrestled the rest of the tournament with it. Nick did not look 100% the rest of the tournament but he stunk it up. Tough kid!"

This is too funny. When you try to replace stunk with the correct word, it replaces it with the word stunk.

"maybe the Memphis side of the state can help but we heard that he got a concussion in the match he loss and wrestled the rest of the tournament with it. Nick did not look 100% the rest of the tournament but he stunk it up. Tough kid!"

This is too funny. When you try to replace stunk with the correct word, it replaces it with the word stunk.

O.K. its the beginnning of turkey season and I'm not getting enough sleep. So:

1. Please use the replace button and put "stunk" where "stunk was.

2. How about: "you would be hard pressed to find a classier kid"

sorry but i'm glad people do read!

I'm not sure if I am the only one, but after watching one of Anthony Robles' matches, I believe a saw Michael Hooker on the side clapping, than again while playing the finals they showed that clip. Hope I'm not the only one!!

PRT iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />