Official Dekalb Co. 09 football schedule

TigerPride23

Yea I would say Cascade will no doubt be a good opening scrimmage. If they didnt lose alot off last years 12-1 team.

Who are our other scrimmages against. I have not heard. I am pretty sure we are going to the jamboree in Livingston, but besides that I can not remember.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCHS will be scrimmaging at Monterey the following Friday, August 7th. Their record last year was 2-8.

Then the Jamboree will be Saturday, August 15th.

Are you sure we dont have a third scrimmage mixed in there somewhere. Maybe on 8/4. I saw most teams have three scrimmages and jamboree. We got Cascade, Monterey, and Livingston Jamboree. Thought we might have one more scrimmage.

Anyway, hopefully no more serious injuries.

DCHS will be scrimmaging at Monterey the following Friday, August 7th. Their record last year was 2-8.

Then the Jamboree will be Saturday, August 15th.

Are you sure we dont have a third scrimmage mixed in there somewhere. Maybe on 8/4. I saw most teams have three scrimmages and jamboree. We got Cascade, Monterey, and Livingston Jamboree. Thought we might have one more scrimmage.

Anyway, hopefully no more serious injuries.

Well, there's the Black and Gold Game on August 3rd. But that's all I know about.

Am I right on this. DeKalb and Livingston are the only two 4A schools in the region. And how many automatic bids do we get to playoffs to 4A in our region, i would guess it has to be one? I looked at this when they first come out with the new system, I just cant remember for sure.

Am I right on this. DeKalb and Livingston are the only two 4A schools in the region. And how many automatic bids do we get to playoffs to 4A in our region, i would guess it has to be one? I looked at this when they first come out with the new system, I just cant remember for sure.

You are correct UNLESS DeKalb and Livingston finish first and second in the district. Then they both advance. First and Second place are automatic playoff bids reguardless of classification.

:thumb:

I dont see DeKalb and Livingston finishing first and second. You know Smith Co. is going to be in there somewhere. And York who knows, they played Oneida in 7 on 7 and Oneida's fans were bragging on the way York looked.

So its pretty much either DeKalb or Livingston that will go to the playoffs in 4A. Because I dont see the other one getting an at-large bid playing in a region with all other 3A teams. Unless you run the table on everyone else and plus have some quality non-region wins on your schedule.

I dont see DeKalb and Livingston finishing first and second. You know Smith Co. is going to be in there somewhere. And York who knows, they played Oneida in 7 on 7 and Oneida's fans were bragging on the way York looked.

So its pretty much either DeKalb or Livingston that will go to the playoffs in 4A. Because I dont see the other one getting an at-large bid playing in a region with all other 3A teams. Unless you run the table on everyone else and plus have some quality non-region wins on your schedule.

Four or five teams have a shot at the playoffs in this region. Injuries could play a role in knocking a favorite out. We at SC CANNOT have any injuries with what we have already had. The coaches have had to really look hard and long to find replacements for injured. Right now we are ok but more injuries at certain places would really hurt us.

Four or five teams have a shot at the playoffs in this region. Injuries could play a role in knocking a favorite out. We at SC CANNOT have any injuries with what we have already had. The coaches have had to really look hard and long to find replacements for injured. Right now we are ok but more injuries at certain places would really hurt us.

DeKalb in the same situation. Lost starting linebacker for the season, knee injury. No more injuries!!!!