Warren County

BASEBALL99

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the future looking like? With all of Parker's kids gone.

The same it was with his "Parker's" kids here. Mediocore at best. Parker had one player with any talent. Killian and he had a great high school career with even getting drafted. Like we say every year in WC all the teams win at the Middle School Level. High School is a different level. All sports!!!!!

The same it was with his "Parker's" kids here. Mediocore at best. Parker had one player with any talent. Killian and he had a great high school career with even getting drafted. Like we say every year in WC all the teams win at the Middle School Level. High School is a different level. All sports!!!!!

yell i picked you guys winning 4 games in your district but right now i am wondering if you will win any in the district

yell i picked you guys winning 4 games in your district but right now i am wondering if you will win any in the district

I think it will be tough to win in the district this year. A very very inexperienced team with only 2 returning players that played on the varsity last year. One is suppose to be the #1 pitcher and he hasnt made any starts as of yet. So it may be a long season for the pioneers. With just 3 seniors maybe the future is bright. Go Pioneers!

WC is a team that capable of beating you if they would cut back on the errors that will go a long way. In the first game we played them we only had a few earned runs due to all the errors in the second game there were no errors by WC and we only won like 2-0 so I do not think WC is that far off

Riverdale beat Warren County 14-4 & 10-1

• 2 weeks later...