Coach Julian going to Catholic?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've read on these message boards the past few years, if HTV hasn't heard it then it probably isn't so. I'm not sure why that is, but HTV certainly seems to have a grasp on the north Knoxville area.

I've got a couple of calls in to see what I can find out.

Catholic=$

I am sure that is not the sole reason or anything, but I am sure that is the case to a certain extent. I could also see where it would be attractive for a coach to return to a coordinator position after dealing with the non-X's and O's related issues that a head coaching position brings.

That and Catholic did win a state title last year, of course. Sounds like a good move to me. Good luck to the Irish... they are going to need it in their new district.

Catholic=$

I am sure that is not the sole reason or anything, but I am sure that is the case to a certain extent. I could also see where it would be attractive for a coach to return to a coordinator position after dealing with the non-X's and O's related issues that a head coaching position brings.

That and Catholic did win a state title last year, of course. Sounds like a good move to me. Good luck to the Irish... they are going to need it in their new district.

Catholic=No Head Coach.

How bad is that to take a job for a guy and he leaves you. Could work out in his favor to be the head man there?