Anderson County will Miss Coach Kerr.

Obviously you have strong feelings on the subject. I also happen to know that the two were looking each other in the eye today. I guess we will have to disagree. Have a nice day!

Oskie. pleas answer at least one of my questions. how much High School Football did TL play, What Position did he ever play in a game.

Ok was it 2 or 3 weeks he worked out with Cumberland College and quit and was he 25-27 when he decided to try out as a walk on at CC.

And last Wouldnt you think Josh Kerr would be more Qualified as a head coach.

I Know Politics are in schools and be rights J Kerr was way more suited for the Job.

Pleas answer some questions.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oskie. pleas answer at least one of my questions. how much High School Football did TL play, What Position did he ever play in a game.

Ok was it 2 or 3 weeks he worked out with Cumberland College and quit and was he 25-27 when he decided to try out as a walk on at CC.

I Know Politics are in schools and be rights J Kerr was way more suited for the Job.

I can't answer all your questions because I don't know all the answers. I do believe that the decision makers at AC made the decision to hire Coach Lambert because they believed that he was the best possible hire that they could make.

I can't answer all your questions because I don't know all the answers. I do believe that the decision makers at AC made the decision to hire Coach Lambert because they believed that he was the best possible hire that they could make.

Oksie dog. thanks for being Honest. i thought that would be the answer i should get

he might make a great boss but i had rather seen J Kerr some one that had played

his hart out in hot summer days practices than some one that just out of the blue

decided to quit the Coal Mines and become a coach.

I mean im sure he is load and can scream and will get there attention but as to

really work with a kid and learn him skills i dont think so.

Josh Kerr was a worrior he played hared went to college and played and for a guy like

TL that might know the right person to beat him out shows Politics play a big row.

Seriously he might be a great guy he will have to have a team of reall coaches that can

teach players cuse i dont think he is quialfied

Ok i was planning on sending my son to Anderson County this year from what i understand

they have hired a New Coach that coached under Coach Kerr a while back.

The only thing i cant figure out is they say the new coach only played 1 year of JV football

and like 2 weeks of spring practice at cumberland college.

Pretty sure you are misinformed on the JV part.....call Jack Diggs, former head coach of Scott County High School, and ask him what kind of athlete Tony was. Just go directly to the source instead of spreading gossip. I know for a fact he was a VARSITY, STARTING receiver, maybe just the one year, i dont know, but it wasn't JV. AND, if you want your son to play for a guy that plays only players based on their daddys wallet, then dont let your son play at AC this year. If you want someone who treats the kids like their own son, then send him to AC. Tony is top notch, and very confident (some may say cocky) I just know that he puts his heart and soul into whatever he pursues.

Okie. look at Josh Kerr a grat player gave many days practice sweat and tears played foot ball at Georga and ETSU has been a had coach what happen you know he is more for the job.

He earnd it. if i was TL i actually couldnt look at Josh in the face.

you must be from Oneida and is mad because he took the job at AC or you are a close friend to josh kerr.. Coach Lambert is the right man he turn a joke program "Oneida" into a good team he must be doing aomething right.. and now about josh kerr why dont you ask him why he lost his scholarship at georgia and why he was kicked out and ate more steriods then anyone could think of..

and look at his record at white county.. it was HORRIBLE AND A JOKE

you must be from Oneida and is mad because he took the job at AC or you are a close friend to josh kerr.. Coach Lambert is the right man he turn a joke program "Oneida" into a good team he must be doing aomething right.. and now about josh kerr why dont you ask him why he lost his scholarship at georgia and why he was kicked out and ate more steriods then anyone could think of..

and look at his record at white county.. it was HORRIBLE AND A JOKE

Ok no more. lets just tell all of our young players in the futures you dont have to play football

just wait till you get 40 and be a coach.

no need of working hard for 10 years in the wieght room or on practice field just get to know

the politics and you will get the job.

The End.

Ok no more. lets just tell all of our young players in the futures you dont have to play football

just wait till you get 40 and be a coach.

no need of working hard for 10 years in the wieght room or on practice field just get to know

the politics and you will get the job.

The End.

Like I said in the Oneida thread...I am sure you will complaining on the drive over to the Championship game in the next few years. Good luck to AC. You hired one heck of a good coach.

Coach Lambert is the right man he turn a joke program "Oneida" into a good team he must be doing aomething right..

Really, a joke program? Oneida had a great program before Coach Lambert got there and will have a great program after he leaves. Oneida went through a few years where discipline lacked and the kids did not play with the same desire that people were used to seeing, and to be honest the talent wasn't what it was either. Coach Lambert brought back some of the discipline that was put into the program WELL before he got there. He did a great job and will be missed.

How many gold balls does AC have? Been to the semi's much?

AC is a great program, I am not knocking them at all, but to get on here and say Oneida is a joke program shows some real ignorance. That's one of the worst things about the internet, anyone can get on and post.

I can answer your question he played receiver he only played football

for 1 year he held the reception record for years there. he also started

safty and would knock your head off but for some reason I think you prolly

already knew all this I think you are just trying to stir the pot.

Really, a joke program? Oneida had a great program before Coach Lambert got there and will have a great program after he leaves. Oneida went through a few years where discipline lacked and the kids did not play with the same desire that people were used to seeing, and to be honest the talent wasn't what it was either. Coach Lambert brought back some of the discipline that was put into the program WELL before he got there. He did a great job and will be missed.

How many gold balls does AC have? Been to the semi's much?

AC is a great program, I am not knocking them at all, but to get on here and say Oneida is a joke program shows some real ignorance. That's one of the worst things about the internet, anyone can get on and post.

I would have to agree with this post. Very intelligent post. Giving credit where credit is due, but also backing statements by facts. I wish the AC poster would have thought before they said that the Indians were a joke. I can remember in the 90's going to watch them play late during the playoffs. They have had some great teams and in my mind one of the great 1A programs in the state.

"well first off you need to get your facts right, Tony played at Scott High School

and he played his senior year and was a very outstanding player on the first

and only district championship team. he also played 4 years of baseball

i am sure you can ask any of his former coaches how hard he worked.he did

walk on at cumberland and played through spring and he and his wife found

out they were having their 2nd child that why he left the team. so dont

get on here talking about something you have no clue about!"

This quote was borrowed from "Writing on the Wall"

This is some of the information you seem to be interested in. I'm sure we could have TL run the 40 yd dash for you, if you want. He's a lil chubby but I think he's still got the wheels.

BEFORE football. Coach Lambert teaches Pride, Class and Character. Which will be much more vaulable to your son throughout his life than playing defense.

We're dealing with someone who is trying to get a fight going between AC and Onieda (or who ever else they can) so they can sit back and laugh. My guess is Football1734 is Devilsden or someone like him with a second account.

I don't care if Tony was only a manager for the Scott Highs girls basketball team for 4 years or if he only drove past Cumberland College's spring practice once. He is a great person, can coach and he wins. I have two son's that will play for him in the future and they will do everything he says. Period!

Onieda is not a joke. Period!