Northwest

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical Montgomery County, heard coach hood was overlooked again. Does this school not get it? Been gone for a year and come back to this. Why would anyone want their child playing for this school? My neighbor's son and friend have left to another school, and both played under Shrenk. Told me that it was not Shrenk, but the administration played a big roll in them leaving. What is going on in Montgomery County?

Typical Montgomery County, heard coach hood was overlooked again. Does this school not get it? Been gone for a year and come back to this. Why would anyone want their child playing for this school? My neighbor's son and friend have left to another school, and both played under Shrenk. Told me that it was not Shrenk, but the administration played a big roll in them leaving. What is going on in Montgomery County?

Simply put...athletics are not important in this county. It starts with the director and filters down. Every school in the county is short on coaches.

musiccitymiracle, how do you figure that every school in Montgomery County is short on coaches? The county allows each high school to have 6 paid coaches on each football staff, the HC and 5 paid assistants. The last time I checked, there were only a couple of schools still trying to fill the football staffs for next year. Any word on how the NW staff is coming along with the coaching search?

Offuit has himself and 3 others that have been hired on from what I hear. Pretty sure he will have 5 under him by the end of next week. I do belive that they will get him the help. So coaching will not be an issue next season. Rumors has many players leaving, two headed to christian county already. A great transfer in from New York, but when will fort campbell discover this young man. Who knows over there?

Offuit has himself and 3 others that have been hired on from what I hear. Pretty sure he will have 5 under him by the end of next week. I do belive that they will get him the help. So coaching will not be an issue next season. Rumors has many players leaving, two headed to christian county already. A great transfer in from New York, but when will fort campbell discover this young man. Who knows over there?

Coach Offut got a great coach in Matt Jones. Not sure what role he will play, but he is a tremendous coach with an engine that won't stop. Good luck Coach Offut.