Carter and Berean tonight at 6

easttnref

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I do recall right...i believe grigsby and sherrod were the only ones to score. Some shots came close from others but were stopped by alexander. Correct me if Im wrong though.

that is correct...2-0 at half with grigsby and sherrod scoring ...Berean ran out of gas...they lost another starter to injury...they don't have many players left...worked hard ...Carter just to talented and coached well...Berean has inexperience but they are getting better ...remember they started way behind...good game Carter it is great to play quality teams that are well coached....

that is correct...2-0 at half with grigsby and sherrod scoring ...Berean ran out of gas...they lost another starter to injury...they don't have many players left...worked hard ...Carter just to talented and coached well...Berean has inexperience but they are getting better ...remember they started way behind...good game Carter it is great to play quality teams that are well coached....

Berean, you guys are tough! You gave us all we wanted tonight. The first half you beat us to the ball and shut down a number of our attacks. Rusty is one of the best midfielders in our area. He controls the center so well. In fact, I thought your midfield controled most of the first half. And Alexander Haun has to be one of the best keepers in our district and possibly our region. I don't know how many saves he had in that first half.

It was obvious that Coach Lee had his team prepared and ready to play tonight. Don is such a class act! Good luck the rest of your season.

I heard the game was closer than the score indicated. I also heard Berean played harder against Seymour than they did Carter, and had more chances to score to.

So Berean after the game last night with Carter who would you say is the better "Team" Seymour or Carter?

the nod would have to go to Carter...they play "smarter"soccer...I am not slaming Seymour they play a good game as well...just different type...Carters offense from midfield to goal is very organized...Berean had their opportunities against Carter's Defense Baxter and Jordan created but just didnt get the finishes early in the game...Defenses are about the same...

I heard the game was closer than the score indicated. I also heard Berean played harder against Seymour than they did Carter, and had more chances to score to.

I would agree with that...Carter really forces the defense to run and cover quickly....