baseball

scuba

I would not count on it completely. As far as the East Tennessee section goes, you must look at a little more than the records. You have to look at the competition. For example Coalfield only has 12 regular season games scheduled. Other teams like Rockwood and Harriman have 30+ games scheduled. Many of those are against AA and AAA teams. Although the record many show they have a loss, the teams are seeing better competition and therefore getting better. I believe Wartburg and Coalfield have not played yet. I think Wartburg beat Oliver Springs twice last night. Harriman beat Wartburg once. They also beat Grace Christian. Rockwood beat Wartburg, and then Wartburg beat Rockwood. Then Rockwood got beat by Greenback last night. I think this was Greenback's first district win. Therefore anything can happen on any given day in baseball. I would not rely completely on a team's record when the districts are concerned.

actually os beat wartburg twice

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not count on it completely. As far as the East Tennessee section goes, you must look at a little more than the records. You have to look at the competition. For example Coalfield only has 12 regular season games scheduled. Other teams like Rockwood and Harriman have 30+ games scheduled. Many of those are against AA and AAA teams. Although the record many show they have a loss, the teams are seeing better competition and therefore getting better. I believe Wartburg and Coalfield have not played yet. I think Wartburg beat Oliver Springs twice last night. Harriman beat Wartburg once. They also beat Grace Christian. Rockwood beat Wartburg, and then Wartburg beat Rockwood. Then Rockwood got beat by Greenback last night. I think this was Greenback's first district win. Therefore anything can happen on any given day in baseball. I would not rely completely on a team's record when the districts are concerned.

i think west TN single A schools are much more competitive than they are in the East. idk why this is but it always seems like a west TN single A or middle TN single A school is winning state.. must be more competition that ways.. i have a good friend that plays for Houston High school in Memphis and we went to see some single A schools play and i played single A in east TN and the competition level is much high in West TN than in the East not to sure bout the middle part of the state. havent seen any of them play much..