First State Baseball Polls are now available

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These polls are the biggest joke ever. Bearden and Collierville in front of Farragut? hahaha Farragut is 18-4 and has played the toughest schedule in the state by far... wow i got a good laugh out of that one!!

Farragut lost to Collierville and Bearden - kind of like how other polls work /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Farragut lost to Collierville and Bearden - kind of like how other polls work /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Come on David..If you beat me, I still should be ranked ahead of you. Signed an Ohio St. football fan. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Nothing says "HOMER" quite as well as PabloSanchez!!

Farragut beat Bearden 11-4 when bearden pitched their ace. Farragut only lost to bearden 4-0 and it was their 8th game in 5 days. THREE of Farragut's four losses have come while they pitched someone who isn't even in the rotation, and all the losses have been in meaningless tournaments.

Farragut lost to collierville, but has a BETTER record against BETTER competition. So with your mindset of how "polls" work, you're telling me if Tennessee's football team would've beat Florida last year, Tennessee would've been ranked #1 with a 5-7 record even though Florida won the NC and had one loss? Ya, that makes sense.

and didn't Farragut run rule your precious Riverdale team TWICE? That's not bad considering Riverdale is 15-3 overall. once again, FUNNY STUFF!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think they are one of the top teams from the east if not the state. I hope them and Marion hook up again. It is always entertaining. good luck canadian

Thanks, hopefully they do meet up again.. Sure seems to be good games and have alot of excitment.. Good luck Marion

Unicoi is still listed as undefeated so that game wasn't factored into the ratings.

Maybe they will get things figured out. Cuz they are a joke