Eurosport rankings

BigG

Eurosport did come out with the rankings today. For right now, you can't get to it via the homepage, but you can see updated if you go through current season schedule.

AAA

1. Ravenwood

2. Cleveland

3. Farragut

4. Bearden

5. Independence

6. Brentwood

7. Riverdale

8. Blackman

9. Maryville

10. Clarksville

11. Hendersonville

A/AA

1. CAK

2. CCS

3. Catholic

4. USJ

5. Alcoa

6. JCS

7. Notre Dame

8. White House Heritage

9. Station Camp

10. Lexington

11.Jackson Northside

I'll try and get to D-2 when I get a chance.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats with all of the A-AA teams from West Tenn. in the top 11. When the West Tenn Teams start winning games at the state tourney then they deserve 4 of the top 11.

Also, Heritage? I guess it was that big 3-2 win over Harpeth or that tie with Lipscomb that got them ranked. I suppose the 6-1 loss to Mt. Juliet was forgotten.

MLK is a top 11 team.

If coaches are voting, I am not one of them.

Reaction, go watch Cristiano....

I can live with the AAA poll, But I'm like Reaction, Where's Boyd???? Making the big dance last year, and only losing 2 seniors from last year with a 9-0-2 record....ummmmm

It must be a West Tn. conspiracy ....Or Canes and h2dog have taken over the polls. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whats with all of the A-AA teams from West Tenn. in the top 11. When the West Tenn Teams start winning games at the state tourney then they deserve 4 of the top 11.

Also, Heritage? I guess it was that big 3-2 win over Harpeth or that tie with Lipscomb that got them ranked. I suppose the 6-1 loss to Mt. Juliet was forgotten.

MLK is a top 11 team.

I agree with you about Heritage. They have shown nothing. But CPA just beat MLK 6-0. Incredible performance.