7AAA

coachof3

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A weak team huh?????? Well you may see different this week, a run of bad form doesnt mean a weak team. I expect Blackman to suprise everyone, so dont be to confident. Good Luck to all the teams.

Let me refraise what I was saying...

Blackman has been a weak team in the past few games . They are a solid team with a solid coach.

Anything can happen.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

And can someone update the schedule of the games to be played ?

District Champ game will be Thursday still ?

Blackman has been a weak team in the past few games . They are a solid team with a solid coach.

Anything can happen.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

And can someone update the schedule of the games to be played ?

District Champ game will be Thursday still ?

Tuesday - First Round Games

Thursday- Semi round

Saturday- Finals

From what I understand this is the schedule ( AS OF NOW ) !!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Anything can happen.

I still don't think this is accurate. What was the shot count of the Blackman-Oakland game? And a tie against Cookeville is not a bad result.

Put Blackman and Cookeville against any other 4th or 5th seed in the state and they would probably win handily (obvious exceptions being districts 4-AAA and 11-AAA, but those would still be very good games).

Please tell me if the district championship game is on Saturday. Do the players really need a day rest in between the first and semi round games? The championship game should be Friday so that they have a day's rest in between the semis and finals.

The district tournament semis and finals are at Blackman, but because Blackman has a football game on Friday the finals are on Saturday.

So does anyone know the correct schedule???

Saturday ??? Why not Friday?

And blah the fields look like crap...

I was driving around and looked around, Siegel Park fields still look pretty nice

plus I did see some hispanics on it kicking around..

If it continues to rain maybe someone can throw that option to play.