JPII vs. Middle TN Fire

iheartsoccer3

They could have played there best game in 3 years and still would have lost MTF dominated the game from start to finish.

This statement is not true. I am not taking anyting away from MTF. To the victor, go the spoils. I do not think that you know that much about jp2. Very young as tradition goes...enjoy this win, MTF deserves it. You are not, but the statement is moronic.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This statement is not true. I am not taking anyting away from MTF. To the victor, go the spoils. I do not think that you know that much about jp2. Very young as tradition goes...enjoy this win, MTF deserves it. You are not, but the statement is moronic.

I have to agree! This score definately surprised me, and JPII had to have done something wrong. I have played JPII this year and they are pretty good and quick. I have seen MTF and honestly, they are absolutely nothing special! They are okay, but I would definately not have thought they could have beaten JPII. But everyone knows, its not about what people think, its how you perform, and appearantly, JPII didn't come out to perform.

jp2 is a very good team that, from what it sounds like, came out flat. they drew Ryan tonight 0-0, but from what i understand it was impossible for either team to possess due to poor field conditions. i'd put my money down on jp2 bouncing back real soon.

Ryans field is a freakin joke. They would be better of playing at the KC field. The school is great, the field does not represent the school. They have won multipe state championships in recent years, you would think that would merit a worthy pitch....Once the new stadium is built, soccer will benefit from the football $$ that will never be able to catch Ensworth, MBA and BA. BDIAP /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have to agree! This score definately surprised me, and JPII had to have done something wrong. I have played JPII this year and they are pretty good and quick. I have seen MTF and honestly, they are absolutely nothing special! They are okay, but I would definately not have thought they could have beaten JPII. But everyone knows, its not about what people think, its how you perform, and appearantly, JPII didn't come out to perform.

JPII in week 3 was ranked 1 in the state have not lost but one time in 2 years MTF beats them 4-0 and nothing special WOW

JPII in week 3 was ranked 1 in the state have not lost but one time in 2 years MTF beats them 4-0 and nothing special WOW

Listen, quit while you're ahead. Your team won 4-0, congrats. JPII didn't play very well at all, but that doesn't take away from your teams victory. Is it your fault JPII didn't play well? NO, it's not. We can sit here and say this and that about JPII, they came out flat, they were thinking about a HUGE Region game against their rival (Ryan, traditionally is a great soccer team) Should this take away from your victory? NO. But you didn't get JPII's best.

Listen, quit while you're ahead. Your team won 4-0, congrats. JPII didn't play very well at all, but that doesn't take away from your teams victory. Is it your fault JPII didn't play well? NO, it's not. We can sit here and say this and that about JPII, they came out flat, they were thinking about a HUGE Region game against their rival (Ryan, traditionally is a great soccer team) Should this take away from your victory? NO. But you didn't get JPII's best.

I love Mid TN Fire but I understand JPII was missing two starting defenders. Let me know if that information is wrong. I know the Fire is good up top so you better be good on defense.

I think we'll find out next Tuesday how good the Fire are when they play at Ravenwood (7pm)

Ravenwood - 2

MTN Fire - 0

Good effort by the Fire, especially the final 15 mins. when I thought Ravenwood looked flat and a bit tired. Perhaps a bit too much Spring Break! Not Ravenwood's best effort.

John Paul 5

BGA 1

Interesting outcome?

Score maybe. Outcome...not at all JP2 was able to put the ball in the net, this is

the exception not the rule for the game we all love, I was impressed with the Defense that they are

back to full strength for the first time this year...Can they remain healthy, Depth is part of the game and it is their weakness.