what player in tennesse has the most potential

theman06

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbghost

Sade, South Doyle, easily has the most potential. She will go to a high D1. She needs to stay level headed. But she is athletic, not easily rocked. She does it with and without the team. Frazier is good but team makes her look better. Mcmahon, hard to judge, she has yet to play a reg season high school game. During middle school, somehow she came up injuried everytime game got close. She will need to mature and may at Heritage. There are several good players in Blount County. Stache from Alcoa for one. In east Tennessee, Brittany Swanson has alot of potential. It will be interesting to see what she can do without her sister to get her the ball. The girl from McMinn Central is tough but McMinn County will play her well. Brook Johnson from Seymour has is big time big. She needs work but alot of potential. Nelson for Carter is also good.

Guest NEVERDIE

GOOD CALL B. INSELL, IM SURE YOU REALLY KNOW WHO IS THE ONLY KID THAT HAS A CHANCE TO BE ALL AMERICAN, GET REAL. THERE IS NO WAY K.M IS AS GOOD AS J.CLEAVES or A.AWKWARD BUT WHAT DO I KNOW IM NOT AN INSELL

[Edited by NEVERDIE on 9-8-02 2:38P]

Guest iknowall

Cait is gonna be the best in East Tennessee, if not the best in Tennessee. She is the real deal! Neverdie you don't have to take offense to Showtimes post, just because his opinions differ from yours! But maybe you should listen to him because he really KNOWS what he is talking about! :D

[Edited by iknowall on 9-8-02 7:05P]

[Edited by iknowall on 9-8-02 7:06P]

Posted by SUPERMAN34:

who

Wait til you guys see Kara Harris, a soph. for alcoa. She had a good freshman year averaging double digits and having 5 games with 4 3's and is a step away from being a star around tennessee. Also one of the fastest basketball players in the state, a member of alcoas state runner up 4 by 1 and 4 by 2 meter relays. Watch her this fall. Just ask coach ferguson at UT, he saw her play at powell last year.

Two different position. I am as big of a Cleaves fan that you can find but last year when I watch them in the state touney she played the two guard and Sims played the one. I also watch her play this summer alot and talk to some collages about her and they think she is a better two cause of her pure shot and ablity to score off the dribble. Now for Awkward I really have not got a good look at her cause she didn't play last year in high school and she didn't play much in AAU so i really didn't get to see anything but a bunch of potential.

Two different position. I am as big of a Cleaves fan that you can find but last year when I watch them in the state touney she played the two guard and Sims played the one. I also watch her play this summer alot and talk to some collages about her and they think she is a better two cause of her pure shot and ablity to score off the dribble. Now for Awkward I really have not got a good look at her cause she didn't play last year in high school and she didn't play much in AAU so i really didn't get to see anything but a bunch of potential.

I don't know what players you are looking at, but KM is THE point gaurd in the state of TN. The thing that makes Kate so special is that she is just a freshman, and still has untapped potential. Awkward and Cleaves are good and big time, but by the time that it is all said and done KM will be the biggest thing to come out of TN in quite a while!

On the basis of Rebecca Rowsey making AAU All American in the 17 and under national tournament, and having a grass sack full of big time collage scholarships offered to her, I feel she is deserving of a mention. Alex Fuller, on her determined play as the 15 and under AAU national tournament wore on deep into the week is also deserving. It will be fun to watch all these good players this year and for years to come.