what player in tennesse has the most potential

theman06

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year holly rogers was mentioned as one of if not the best point guard in the state I've believe she is close to living up to that. never seen mcmahon play or heard of her who did she play aau ball for and at what age? there are several girls on the back2back blackhawk natl.champ team

team that are freshgman and deserving of this potential

recognition. also jessica the 6'3" girl for the memphis showboats(soph.)

Guest PlayNoFools

Fallon Blackburn from Moore County has some potential. She has some D1 schools looking at her right now. That was surprizing to me since she is a single A player. She is a good, strong post. I watched her at the Bluestar or Bluechip or whatever that thing was at Vandy, she did really well. First game she didn't get off the a good start. But the last two she was ballin. She is the only athlete from Moore County that is on the prospect list. She was also the only non-starter in her district to get all dis. tourn. award. That should say alot about her. I have watched this girl since she was in the 3rd grade. She has really progressed over the years.

I think she played with Rogers on an AAU team. I think she played the point, and Rogers played the two guard. Both are good girls. I understand they both undersand the game real well and work at it.It should be interesting to see how they develope. I hear McMahan holds her own with most people she plays with. Not bad for an incoming Freshman.

Guest phislammajamma

I would not wish Kentucky womens basketball on anyone. What have they won in the SEC in the past five years 10 games combine. I would rather stay close to home and go to Tech or Austin Peay and get 20 wins a season and atleast have a chance of going to the NCAA tourney. Going to Ky is about like wishing death on someone. Amber if you are smart you will stay away from Ky.

I believe one of the most under rated players in Tennessee is Kitty Houston of out knoville that goes to Webb school. No one ever gets to see her play b/c she attends an academic school but everyone knows she'll go D1 without a doubt...some say that she out play Sade Buley anyday! and her defence is out this world!

Guest baller44
Posted by RAH80:

I believe one of the most under rated players in Tennessee is Kitty Houston of out knoville that goes to Webb school. No one ever gets to see her play b/c she attends an academic school but everyone knows she'll go D1 without a doubt...some say that she out play Sade Buley anyday! and her defence is out this world!

I agree with you.... kitty is an outstanding player and has a lot of poitential. she keeps a good attitude and she gets what needs to be done done on the court. she can take holly rogers or kait anyday. i have seen her and them both play so i know she can.she played on an aau team with them girls. their whole team was stacked with good players. the best players in tennessee. all of them. there werent any who couldnt play.