red bank or soddy daisy who wins

cracker09

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who wins the red bank soddy game

well i know that soddy's ace (mcwilliams) won't be in the line up for either game because he has torn his calf muscle or sumthn like that..... red bank has both adkins and walden in the line up and they are starting to come around so im takin red bank with 2 easy wins. also, they split district games with central but head to head red bank will blow by soddy. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

without mcwilliams it def hurts SD. he is one of the top pitchers in the area. but i think that SD swings the bats a little better with stephens and bair, plus SD has a better defense. they always say that good pitching beats good hitting all the time, so it looks like now RB may have the upper hand. come tourney time it could be different.

and i dont know the stott and lawson kids mentioned above, but what about christopher? does he not throw anymore?

they always say that good pitching beats good hitting all the time, so it looks like now RB may have the upper hand.

Yes but what about mediocre pitching (SD) versus no hitting (RB)? These should be interesting games...if Soddy flinches they will lose but since Red Bank can't hit their way out of a paper bag, I would not give it away yet.....Didn't RB chase away the Bair kid?

well i know that soddy's ace (mcwilliams) won't be in the line up for either game because he has torn his calf muscle or sumthn like that..... red bank has both adkins and walden in the line up and they are starting to come around so im takin red bank with 2 easy wins. also, they split district games with central but head to head red bank will blow by soddy. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You are mistaken my friend. McWilliams did not tear his calf muscle, his leg was bitten by a tiger shark on an Easter trip to Myrtle Beach.

You are mistaken my friend. McWilliams did not tear his calf muscle, his leg was bitten by a tiger shark on an Easter trip to Myrtle Beach.

sarcasm? haha well either way he isnt in the line up..... and yea i agree that soddy may have better bats in stephens and bair but they have yet to see pitching like red bank has. also, christopher does throw but wont see much time in these distict games. stott is having a good sophmore year and lawson is a senior closer that has been consistent

His name is Justin Baier. A senior switch hitter catcher with sub 2.0 pop times. He has hit HRs from both sides of the plate this year.

I was just making sure he was still catching.. Glad to hear he is doing good this year.. Has he signed to go play anywhere?? Sorry for all the questions just checking up on Justin

without mcwilliams it def hurts SD. he is one of the top pitchers in the area. but i think that SD swings the bats a little better with stephens and bair, plus SD has a better defense. they always say that good pitching beats good hitting all the time, so it looks like now RB may have the upper hand. come tourney time it could be different.

and i dont know the stott and lawson kids mentioned above, but what about christopher? does he not throw anymore?

He's throwing and when he does it's pretty hard. He's really explosive and I'm not surprised if he touched 90 in any of his outtings