MrNoitAll's Top Ten for the Mid-State

MrNoitAll

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wandering where you put Lawrence County. Since you don't have them in the top 10 where do you have them? They are currently 13-3 and playing pretty good defense to go with real good pitching. Just wandering. Glad to see you back on here MrNoitAll

No doubt ahead of the "Football School" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> MrNoitall, will you be attending the Franklin Tournament this weekend? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well it depends if "Birdie" can get off, with this youngin comin she needs to work as much as possible! We did make it to the "Border Battle" and those people did a great job getin them fields ready to play if you could have seen them Friday you would have said no way but that is before those boys got out there and worked their buns off!

One thing about this tourney is that they have great food and anytime that you can get free fixins you better take advantage of it! My daddy always said never pass up a free meal unless her husband is at home and then you are better off goin home! Yep that is what daddy said! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My best friend ???birdbrain??? I mean ???birdman??? even with your great wisdom how could you pick a team with a 12-8 record who got beat by Cornersville (Single A) only beat Grundy County (AA school) by one run. Yes they have a very good young pitcher but in MrNoitAll top 10 surely not. Even with all of your $$$$$$$$$ and big houses, fancy cars could you ever come with a comment like that? I could think of at least 10 other schools that are ahead of them! But I luv you man! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Cornersville could beat a lot of AAA Schools!! Always a huge victory for single A team when they beat AA or AAA School.

Cornersville could beat a lot of AAA Schools!! Always a huge victory for single A team when they beat AA or AAA School.

Cornersville has a lot of talent this year! I believe they only have a couple of seniors but Marshall County (Forrest, Marshall County HS) has some of the best softball talent anywhere for a small rural area! I would love to see all three in the state! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Cornersville has a lot of talent this year! I believe they only have a couple of seniors but Marshall County (Forrest, Marshall County HS) has some of the best softball talent anywhere for a small rural area! I would love to see all three in the state! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Me, too!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pretty good list mrnoitall all but that #8 pick. The Waverly tournament pretty much fell apart with the weather & most of the stronger teams were gone. According to a previous post on what was left of the tourney Creekwood had to go to extra innings to get past a not so great West Tn. team that probably won't even finish in the top 2 of their own district according to the scoreboard. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Creek Wood had already played 4 games that day more than any other team and it was nearly midnight when the game started. They had just come off of an emotional win against dickson and just weren't really in to the obion game but still came away with a W and a new trophy. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Words can not describe the way that I feel about all of this rain this spring. Well ???Birdie??? and I got a chance to watch a few games this weekend down in Lincoln County and those people did a great job gettin those fields ready to play. Our hats are off to you for a great job!

Well there is one thing is for sure and that is God knows more than anyone that we need the rain and we will just have to get over it because he knows what is best for us.

Now I am the one who knows who the top teams are in the Mid-State and it is getter harder each week. But here goes because this is part of the reason that Coacht pays me for!

10. DeKalb County??¦??¦??¦.well this team was beaten by a district team that they had beaten earlier in the season. If they can stay away from Goodpasture I do see them making it back to the state but they are not good enough to worry about that, they need to worry about winning in their district first.

9. Cornersville..........well this team has only been defeated twice and both teams that defeated them were larger in classification. I do believe that you will see these ladies in the ???Boro??? come next month.

8. Creek Wood??¦??¦??¦??¦won the Waverly tournament this past weekend and they have started to look a lot better. A few parents had a problem but the coaches didn??™t and all they did was just kept on working and it has begun to pay off for the girls. This is a critical weekend for these girls because this tournament has some good teams playing in it and should tell them how far they have gotten.

7. Forrest??¦??¦??¦well these ???Ladies from the Light on the Tracks??? did not enjoy a very good weekend. They played with the ???Big Girls??? and did not come out on top like they thought they would. It is a big difference playing single A schools and AA schools but when you go against the bigger schools sometimes you get a rude awakening which has happen to these ladies. Now the good news is that you have one of the best coaches in the state and you will hear about these losses and you will get better or you will practice, practice and practice until she is satisfied. I have no doubt you will be in the ???Boro??? next month!

6. Riverdale??¦??¦??¦..one minute I am ready to count them out and then the next minute I think just maybe they could make it back to the ???Boro???. Me and ???Birdie??? had a chance to watch them some this weekend and we both could not decide where to place them because they did get beat by Rossview the other day but then they looked good here in Lincoln County. But for now you will stay at number 6th.

5. Rossview??¦??¦??¦this team??™s district is weak this year and I believe to get to the big dance you must play good teams and win. They have beaten Riverdale but lost to Lincoln County. If they want to get to the ???Boro??? they need to stay away from the ???Ladies from Beech???.

4. Coffee County??¦??¦??¦.I know that many people will be wondering what type of drugs that I am on but here again you look good and then you let the ???Football School??? beat you. I still have faith in these girls, I do not believe that they will be in the ???Boro??? on a free pass I do believe that they will have to pay but they should still have a good season and win district but not make it to the state.

3. Siegel??¦??¦??¦is playing very well and I do believe that they will win district and have a very good chance to making it to the state. But they have to get by the Ladies from Lookout Mountain and that will be a very tough road. If you have never seen Siegel play be ready for the squeeze, bunt, at anytime. They are a fun bunch to watch and their coach is doing a good job with them. But time will tell if they can make it or not.

2. Goodpasture??¦??¦??¦??¦yes they are good, yes they have the player of the year on their team, yes they will win district, yes they will win regional??™s, yes they will win sectional??™s and yes they will win state again. What else is there to say? I just wish that Ms. Cartwright was goin to UT!

1. Beech??¦??¦??¦.looks like Beech had a great week down in Alabama playin and getting some sun and now they are back to continue their winning ways here in Tennessee. I have no doubt when you watch them play you may be watchin this years AAA State Champions!

I think Mr NoItAll was right about Creekwood. I was at the Waverly Tournament and saw the the team play...they looked pretty solid and can play competitively with any team in AA. A freshman pitcher beat Dickson in the semifinals and their shortstop jacked 3 home runs in one of the games and the winning home run against Dickson. Their pitching may not be dominate but I don't think anyone scored any runs on them.

Goodpasture is an obvious choice in their Class and Camden looked like they had a couple of pitchers that they could ride into the Boro. McNairy had a top notch pitcher and could compete for an entry in the Sectionals. The real fun will be at the sectionals of each class as the regional teams will battle it out. My picks would be Cornersville (pitching strength) Goodpasture (pitching strength) and Beech (did I mention pitching strength)...though Riverdale will give anyone a run for their money.

But you know - it really doesn't matter what anyone says...the group that goes to "the Boro" in any class will be the team that steps it up when the playoffs begin...because no matter who trash talks about this team or that team the last time I checked ...you still have to win it on the field. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

3. Siegel??¦??¦??¦is playing very well and I do believe that they will win district and have a very good chance to making it to the state. But they have to get by the Ladies from Lookout Mountain and that will be a very tough road. If you have never seen Siegel play be ready for the squeeze, bunt, at anytime. They are a fun bunch to watch and their coach is doing a good job with them. But time will tell if they can make it or not.

Who are the ladies from Lookout Mountain? GPS? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />