akula21

WHO WINS????  

41 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS????

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but you are saying that these are NOT the brackets, right? If these are how the teams are divided, someone seriously messed up.

Why do you say that? Aside from Germantown Houston, I'd say that the teams listed in the top poll would be the top tier teams of the tournament, and the bottom poll represents the second tier teams of the tournament. Not to take anything away from Houston, they are a top tier team, just not this year due to their youth.

Science Hill had a player suspended for an ugly incident yesterday. I believe he drew a red. Science Hill put a different jersey on him and started him again today. Either a parent or coached noticed and told the official. Science Hill was then forced to forfeit.

That's ridiculous. How could any coach think that that was a good idea?

I saw that Oak Ridge won the tournament, So congrats to them, they had some great results. Also saw on eurosport that Germantown Houston won over Science Hill 2-0, but a note said a forfeit at the half for an inelgible player. Can anyone shed any light on that?

Are complete tournament results posted anywhere? OR did have some great results beating both CBHS and Ft. Mill. That's pretty shady what Science Hill tried to pull. Hillstopper, do you care to elaborate on the "ugly incident" that preceded the switcheroo that happened today?

Thanks to the coaches and parents from Oak Ridge for the Tournament, fields were great and competition was spot on....Refs were ok but to many silly fouls called.

Cleveland looked very good, big, quick team who attack very well with numbers, the best team INDY has played so far this season.

Science Hill were better than there record shows

OR had a great showing

CBHS - I heard dominated a lot of the play but struggled to score.