2009 DII STARS

GOAT2000

There is a difference between friendly banter and taking personal shots at teenagers. This thread is about what kids might blossum into stars this football season, not about wanting to get the kid a nintendo for XMAS! LOL

I and K Woodroof both know what the thread is about. I was just mystified as to why the Ryan player was even mentioned. He has a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng ways to go to be considered an all-star. You asked what areas need improvement. well, passing, running, leadership. and playing time. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I and K Woodroof both know what the thread is about. I was just mystified as to why the Ryan player was even mentioned. He has a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng ways to go to be considered an all-star. You asked what areas need improvement. well, passing, running, leadership. and playing time. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I couldn't even name a play from Ryan...although if I had to guess, I'd try Mondello, Ferraro, or Drennan, in as much as there's been one on pretty much every Ryan team I've ever seen.

How's the stadium construction going?

I couldn't even name a play from Ryan...although if I had to guess, I'd try Mondello, Ferraro, or Drennan, in as much as there's been one on pretty much every Ryan team I've ever seen.

Fatherryan.org and look for construction webcam and you can see it.

His dad going to coach at Ryan when he enrolled at Ryan was probably the worst thing that could happen to him. But it is his senior year and maybe he will have a good one, I hope for the kids sake he will. Will dad follow him to college too? To that, I hope not.

Fatherryan.org and look for construction webcam and you can see it.

Looks quite impressive. I do hate the trend towards more artifical turf fields. I'm sure it wears well and saves money over time, but I miss mud and dirty uniforms. Now where exactly will they put the parking garage?

I am glad you asked. I must admit that I am very impressed even at this point. The field is going to be just beautiful, much like MBA. If you get a chance or are passing by, drive back and see it, I think you will be impressed. Finally after all these years, something to call our own. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

His dad going to coach at Ryan when he enrolled at Ryan was probably the worst thing that could happen to him. But it is his senior year and maybe he will have a good one, I hope for the kids sake he will. Will dad follow him to college too? To that, I hope not.

Agree. I too hope he has a fantastic year. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I am glad you asked. I must admit that I am very impressed even at this point. The field is going to be just beautiful, much like MBA. If you get a chance or are passing by, drive back and see it, I think you will be impressed. Finally after all these years, something to call our own. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Agree. I too hope he has a fantastic year. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My one Friday in Nashvile this fall is the the day of the MBA-Ensworth game. Besides, I'm very selective about my trips to Ryan, since i have to burn the shoes afterwards. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

My one Friday in Nashvile this fall is the the day of the MBA-Ensworth game. Besides, I'm very selective about my trips to Ryan, since i have to burn the shoes afterwards. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kidding aside, I was out there a couple of years ago for a 9th grade game, and it's a beautiful school. I also understand (from a source in a position to know) that the principle there now has done a good job of cleaning up things there.