Team Homers?

PabloSanchez

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The size of the field helps quite a bit as well. A team with 5 or 6 home runs where it is at least 315 down the lines.340-350 in the gaps and 370-385 in center will not have as many as these teams with 295 down the lines and 325 to center. You cannot compare the numbers.

I completely agree with you bigchief, numbers can sometimes get skewed. Pigeon Forge has a team total of 22 playing on one of the largest fields in East TN. 325 lines, 380 center, 355 gaps, and wind is always blowing across from left to right.

Anyone know Farragut's dimensions?

305 down left field line with 15-20 ft wall, 330 in left center with same wall, 365 in center with same wall, 335 in right center with 8-10 foot wall, 310 down right field line with same wall.

let me guess... they doesn't count because they're farragut and their field is too short for your liking..

305 down left field line with 15-20 ft wall, 330 in left center with same wall, 365 in center with same wall, 335 in right center with 8-10 foot wall, 310 down right field line with same wall.

let me guess... they doesn't count because they're farragut and their field is too short for your liking..

nah we all know that farragut hits legit bombs. but that is a really small field. lebanon's players would have many more home runs if they didn't the field they do. it is 330 down both lines with about an 8 or 9 foot wall, 406 in dead center, but there are two corners in right and left center that are each 422. you hit it outta that field you KNOW its a bomb. safe to say the majority of their home runs are on the road.