Loudon vs Lenoir City

eltuzu5

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree very good game....loudon is looking very talented this year....

Yea i think it was the keeper for L.C that got a red card on his way to the bus. he was argueing with the ref i belive. but im not for sure if the card was pulled out. its a shame if it did happen.

Yea i think it was the keeper for L.C that got a red card on his way to the bus. he was argueing with the ref i belive. but im not for sure if the card was pulled out. its a shame if it did happen.

can the ref do that even though the game ended and it was in the parking lot?...

Refs are in control until both teams leave the venue I believe, this is to prevent something after the game when players may let off some emotion. I know they can throw a red in college until you have left the venue, i'm not sure about highschool. Most refs leave the field as a group as quickly as possible to avoid this situation. I know that doesn't help, but a player should never say anything to an official after a match. Nothing can change, and if he was shown a hard red, then that will be sent in and he will have to go through the process. I hope that isn't the case.

Refs are in control until both teams leave the venue I believe, this is to prevent something after the game when players may let off some emotion. I know they can throw a red in college until you have left the venue, i'm not sure about highschool. Most refs leave the field as a group as quickly as possible to avoid this situation. I know that doesn't help, but a player should never say anything to an official after a match. Nothing can change, and if he was shown a hard red, then that will be sent in and he will have to go through the process. I hope that isn't the case.

dang didnt know that...thanks for telling me this....yea i hope he didnt get that red card...

It was a red after the game was over and the player was walking to the bus (the refs did not leave in very timely manner as akula alluded to). It was not the keeper, but a defender. Really dumb and classless move. The game was ugly with little possesion being held by either team at any time. A bunch of guys playing individually and trying to beat people on the dribble. A lot of cheap fouls as well as questionable calls. Ref lost control of game early, and then tried to make up for it by throwing several (6 or 7) yellows. Loudon's free kick was a great shot over the wall and into the side net from about 25 yards out.