BGA vs BA

realfacts

Tied 1-1, Friday night will be like a good BOXING match. Tonight game saw an ATHLETIC pitcher for the Wildcats. England Smith by FAR is a kid you'll be hearing about for years, from now. 7-0 great record for a JR. The Westminster Classic in Florida during spring break he won the Cy Young award. Oh sorry BGA did win the Classic. They'll go the distance, next year will be crowing the CHAMPIONS. Only one SR. on the team. K.B., M. Moore, 44 , Marco, T-RO, and the kid on 3rd, will be hard to beat next year. Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILDCATS

Tied 1-1, Friday night will be like a good BOXING match. Tonight game saw an ATHLETIC pitcher for the Wildcats. England Smith by FAR is a kid you'll be hearing about for years, from now. 7-0 great record for a JR. The Westminster Classic in Florida during spring break he won the Cy Young award. Oh sorry BGA did win the Classic. They'll go the distance, next year will be crowing the CHAMPIONS. Only one SR. on the team. K.B., M. Moore, 44 , Marco, T-RO, and the kid on 3rd, will be hard to beat next year. Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILDCATS

I guess you will need to help me out with the "realfacts". I agree that England is a great pitcher.

BGA has 4 losses in the region and BA has 1 and there are 3 games left next week for both teams. How can Friday night be for the "district"?

Explain how it appears to you to be like a good "boxing match" on Friday, when BA has won decisively on every Friday so far this year and BGA has gotten destroyed every Friday?? It is as if the BGA pitching must fall off after the Monday & Wednesday pitchers. BGA could very well win on Friday, but I do not think it will mean a district championship and I see nothing to indicate a "good boxing match".

You could be right, but the "realfacts" do not seem to support your opinion. Too bad it is not "next year" yet or England can't pitch every game. Or maybe England could trade his "Cy Young award" for a Friday pitcher.

I guess you will need to help me out with the "realfacts". I agree that England is a great pitcher.

BGA has 4 losses in the region and BA has 1 and there are 3 games left next week for both teams. How can Friday night be for the "district"?

Explain how it appears to you to be like a good "boxing match" on Friday, when BA has won decisively on every Friday so far this year and BGA has gotten destroyed every Friday?? It is as if the BGA pitching must fall off after the Monday & Wednesday pitchers. BGA could very well win on Friday, but I do not think it will mean a district championship and I see nothing to indicate a "good boxing match".

You could be right, but the "realfacts" do not seem to support your opinion. Too bad it is not "next year" yet or England can't pitch every game. Or maybe England could trade his "Cy Young award" for a Friday pitcher.

IMO, the only game BGA had a chance to win vs BA was the game Smith pitched. BA will win Friday night easily. Myers does a great job developing baseball players (I think he's the best in Middle Tennessee at this along with Goodpasture's coach) and they will be tough next year but it isnt next yr yet.

IMO, the only game BGA had a chance to win vs BA was the game Smith pitched. BA will win Friday night easily. Myers does a great job developing baseball players (I think he's the best in Middle Tennessee at this along with Goodpasture's coach) and they will be tough next year but it isnt next yr yet.

Brad is a very good high school baseball coach but what pitchers has he developed? Matt Riddings (Western Kentucky) was very good before he got to BGA, David Isaacs (playing for JUCO World Series team Shelton State) was winning games his freshmen year and has more wins than anyone in BGA baseball history, Navery Moore (Vanderbilt) was a big boy and throwing hard when he got to the high school. What Brad does is get the average player to play better than the other teams average players.

I will not argue with any praise of Coach Myers.

Brad is a very good high school baseball coach but what pitchers has he developed? Matt Riddings (Western Kentucky) was very good before he got to BGA, David Isaacs (playing for JUCO World Series team Shelton State) was winning games his freshmen year and has more wins than anyone in BGA baseball history, Navery Moore (Vanderbilt) was a big boy and throwing hard when he got to the high school. What Brad does is get the average player to play better than the other teams average players.

Just because a kid is a good middle school or little leaguer doesnt mean he's a good high school pitcher. All of the kids you mentioned got better as a high schooler. Alot of kids dont. Some of the kids Ive seen go through BGA in the last 10+ yrs I was very surprised to see their progress under Myers. Some went on to college like Tyler Sullivan, some didnt but he develops players, to their highest potential, better than most high school coaches. His summer program is one reason why he's been so successful JMO.

I agree with everything said about Coach Meyer's player development. That should not be ignored. However, I think, the biggest part of coaching is championships. So, I don't think he will be ready for the hall of fame until he wins a state (I think he will eventually). Buddy Alexander took an inferior team last year (to BGA, Christian Brothers and Baylor) and won a state title. I am not sure how developed the players were, but he put the trophy in the case.

David Isaacs record for the most win will be broke. 24 is not alot. Smith will be going into he's SR. year with 18-20 wins. He's @ 17 now with the season remaining. It will be a nice record to be broken. By the wey he's been winning since he's FRESHMAN year, also.

David Isaacs record for the most win will be broke. 24 is not alot. Smith will be going into he's SR. year with 18-20 wins. He's @ 17 now with the season remaining. It will be a nice record to be broken. By the wey he's been winning since he's FRESHMAN year, also.

Too bad this isn't wrestling. Then he could be a state champ. Those pesky team sports can really hold a super star back.

BGA doesnt have a friday night pitcher the kid that came from florida was suppose to be a stud from what i heard but looks to be a dud. i dont think he has won a game this year in the region, mite just have 1 out of region, but BGA hasnt found a solid pitcher who could close out the series thats why smith is pitching game 1 or 2 to make it a seriesearly. and doubt it if bga had won that game they would have won district i dont see them sweeping anyone with there pitching