District tiebreakers

sbjunkie2

Does TSSAA have a set policy for determining tiebreakers for district seeding or is it up to each district?

It's up to each district. Matter of fact I don't think TSSAA dictates that the districts have to have a tournament. Each district could elect to send their representatives to the regional tournament based on regular season if they choose.

Didn't know where else to turn, so I will ask in this thread. I have two young ones in middle school and I would like to get them out to watch some of the district or regional tournament games. When do they begin? Where will they be played at? Are there locations that will have multiple games? Which would be the best to go to in the Middle Tennessee area?

Thank you for all the help in advance. Was just turned on to this site and it is great. Heard I could get some great information here.

Didn't know where else to turn, so I will ask in this thread. I have two young ones in middle school and I would like to get them out to watch some of the district or regional tournament games. When do they begin? Where will they be played at? Are there locations that will have multiple games? Which would be the best to go to in the Middle Tennessee area?

Thank you for all the help in advance. Was just turned on to this site and it is great. Heard I could get some great information here.

7AAA District tournament will be held at Riverdale High School - Murfreesboro. The games are scheduled to begin Friday, May 1 @ 2pm, 4pm, 6pm & 8pm. The next round of games will be Satuday May 2 @ 12noon, 2pm, 4pm & 6pm. Monday, May 4 @ 4pm, 6pm & 8pm, Tuesday, May 5 @ 5pm & 7pm. The championship game will be played Wednesday, May 6 @ 5pm & possibly 7pm.

This is a double elimination tournament with the following teams participating: Blackman, Oakland, Riverdale, Siegel, Cookeville, Lebanon, Warren County and White County. There should really be some good games in this tournament.

My question is this: With rain predicted to move in over the next couple of days, what do the teams do that have not made up all of their rain-out games? We have had or will have played 7 games in 9 days trying to reach this goal. What happens if any of our last three games are rained out? We only have 1 open day before the District Tournament begins.

all of districts tourneys are listed here.

http://tssaa.org/schdir/tournaments/tourna...irls%20Softball