smyrna softball

easttnboy

CoachCap, I figured you and lifetbear would know Smyrna's coach "Shep" pretty good.....last yr when they came to WC for a game, I heard a few bad things about him from past days(nothing specific, momma's just didnt like him) as they say he used to coach in the MJ area...Rec league maybe? before my short time here....

Don't know him personally, just an observation. He seems to have the right passion. Knowing what to do with it takes experience and alot of lumps. Mom's aren't going to like anyone who practices long hours or looks like their spinning their wheels without immediate results, remember this is district 9 and wins won't come easy. I do know they have talent and potential, the ball is in the coaches court.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know him personally, just an observation. He seems to have the right passion. Knowing what to do with it takes experience and alot of lumps. Mom's aren't going to like anyone who practices long hours or looks like their spinning their wheels without immediate results, remember this is district 9 and wins won't come easy. I do know they have talent and potential, the ball is in the coaches court.

They will not be in District 9AAA any longer, after their two losses in the District 9AAA Tourney this week.

They'll have to learn how to beat Riverdale, siegel, and Blackman from there on out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They will not be in District 9AAA any longer, after their two losses in the District 9AAA Tourney this week.

They'll have to learn how to beat Riverdale, siegel, and Blackman from there on out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not so fast there "Horseboy" this year in softball ANYTHING is possible /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Not so fast there "Horseboy" this year in softball ANYTHING is possible /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

They have to go through your favorite team first. Will they??? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

They have to go through your favorite team first. Will they??? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That is a GREAT question .... Wish I had an answer for ya on that one! As I said ANYTHING is possible /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />