District 5 AA Tournament

bigclittleh

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Canadian,

I missed this one. Yes Allen has hurt his arm and is questionable to pitch in the district tournament. This would be a huge blow to the Chiefs Pitching staff.

Wow, Sorry to say this but without him on the mound I don't think Sequoyah has much of a chance. He shut Central down when he threw, then the next day its over in 5 innings. They are like two total different teams with him on the mound. I hope for the best, if he gets healthy and stays healthy he def has a bright future.

How is the field looking at Mcminn Central for Monday? Has the tournament bracket changed with all this rain?

The field??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I can only imagine.. It has been tarped all weekend but the tarp had to be pulled a couple times due to so much rain sitting on it. We will know more tomorrow morning when the rain moves out and the tarp comes off the field.

I dont really know how the tournament bracket has changed. I know Sequoyah and Boyd are supossed to play @ 3 with the winner playing Central @ 6.. Then game 2 of the series will probally be Tuesday.. Wednesday- Game 3 (if Necessary) and the Championship Thursday.. That would be my guess... But we will just have to see how much more rain we get this week.

Yep, The Polk Co Rule!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Agreed! This is to assure Polk CO goes to the region every year only having to beat one team 2 out of 3! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

How is the field looking today! Are we still on for Today?

Yep, The Polk Co Rule!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Actually IIRC Coach Hart came up with this idea last year and we were just stupid enough to agree to it! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Keep drinking the blue kool aid! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Actually IIRC Coach Hart came up with this idea last year and we were just stupid enough to agree to it! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Keep drinking the blue kool aid! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey 6+4! Love the Blue Cool Aid!! That wasn't what I was told by three different coaches, but I was't there when it was decided so I can't swear for sure. Again didn't just hear that from Hart. Good luck to you folks and that nephew!

Hey 6+4! Love the Blue Cool Aid!! That wasn't what I was told by three different coaches, but I was't there when it was decided so I can't swear for sure. Again didn't just hear that from Hart. Good luck to you folks and that nephew!

It isn't as if 5-AA is the only split district. 6-AA is also split. The decision was made for economical reasons, it had nothing to do with the competition in the divisions.

Agreed! This is to assure Polk CO goes to the region every year only having to beat one team 2 out of 3! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

How is the field looking today! Are we still on for Today?

Field is wet, but we're trying to get it ready.. The way it looks it's going to be MEIGS/SWEETWATER picking up we're there game was postponed @ Central.. Then Boyd and Sequoyah playing after that with the winner coming to Central tomorrow for a doubleheader.