DI AA

UC21FAN

There's been alot of ups and downs sense Unicoi has won the confrence. Opions only, who do you think will win to go to the Boro? This is not to start a temper tantram, just opions from what all in and out of the area has seen in D1 AA ball. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been alot of ups and downs sense Unicoi has won the confrence. Opions only, who do you think will win to go to the Boro? This is not to start a temper tantram, just opions from what all in and out of the area has seen in D1 AA ball. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

After what the Cyclones did yesterday, "I wonder why not Elizabethton?"

EHS BEAT H.VALLEY TONIGHT, ANYONE HAVE A SCORE ON JOHNSON COUNTY AND SOUTH GREENE

Longhorns 3, Rebels 1. Then again I think it was the Rebels there were three wearing white T shirts, one with a hoodie, shortstop had on a blue tie dyed shirt and the rest had maroon jerseys. That is until the umpires told them to all wear the same thing and they all wore their jerseys. Interesting bit of gamesmanship (?).

Longhorns 3, Rebels 1. Then again I think it was the Rebels there were three wearing white T shirts, one with a hoodie, shortstop had on a blue tie dyed shirt and the rest had maroon jerseys. That is until the umpires told them to all wear the same thing and they all wore their jerseys. Interesting bit of gamesmanship (?).

Did that agianst us this year. What is the rule?

Did that agianst us this year. What is the rule?

From what I understand ALL Defensive players are supposed to have the same color on. (At least according to my ASA rule book). You would never get away with this in travel ball.

They played like that for a couple of innings. I was told (and I got this second hand) that they were "cold'. Well it stays cool up in Mountain City until July or so. I do not know that the offcials told them to remove the t shirts because I was not in the dugout when they talked to them.

At the risk of offending someone I will not comment on what I think the motivation was.

From what I understand ALL Defensive players are supposed to have the same color on. (At least according to my ASA rule book). You would never get away with this in travel ball.

They played like that for a couple of innings. I was told (and I got this second hand) that they were "cold'. Well it stays cool up in Mountain City until July or so. I do not know that the offcials told them to remove the t shirts because I was not in the dugout when they talked to them.

At the risk of offending someone I will not comment on what I think the motivation was

I have seen SG play a few times this year. Played some first class teams in D1AA but they are not one of them. It all starts with coaches with the love for the game. Handed down from there

At the risk of offending someone I will not comment on what I think the motivation was.

First post cut short. My bad. Word was that they had not practice sense a week before spring break A lot of talent that needs to be put hard work. Good luck to all D1AA teams. Great team UC

Thank you for the compliment, but wow, reading all the hype on the center and west teams we all from the east may want to stay home. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I actually lived in Middle Tennessee for about seven years (Columbia and Murfreesboro) and I quickly ealized that many there (especially in the more urban areas) thought of themselves as better than ET and WT in most ways.

The disrespect I read on here is more than a little insulting. But it is not unlike the same attitude I see in travel ball, coaches clinics, teacher's conferences, etc.

They had better get ready, ET will be well represented. There are several teams that can go down ther and surprise them, but not really surprise anyone up here.

Whoever goes to the 'boro representing the area will do us proud.