DCsoccer9

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz Smith Co.

Smith Co. defeated the #1 seed Dekalb Co. 2-1

Smith will play at LA thurs.

i agree... smith county played way harder than anyone expected.. and congratz for figuring out our weekness.. an 8 man bunker was very effective.. good luck with station camp though im pretty sure its not gonna help lol..

Well in my opinion if dekalb beats them 9-0 earlier in the season, the refs didn't have any effect of the outcome. I mean how do you beat a team like that then get beat 2-1. Well now Dekalb hasn't beat La nine straight years in a row. Ha. I just don't understand how that happens. Looks like Dekalb was sleeping! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> Good luck next year!

Well in my opinion if dekalb beats them 9-0 earlier in the season, the refs didn't have any effect of the outcome. I mean how do you beat a team like that then get beat 2-1. Well now Dekalb hasn't beat La nine straight years in a row. Ha. I just don't understand how that happens. Looks like Dekalb was sleeping! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> Good luck next year!

the scores against smith were 5-3 and 3-1.. livingston only won 2-0.. so dont underestimate smith /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />.. they came out playing alot harder than expected and held off a very strong dekalb team.. and its too bad we dont get to play la in the finals cause that would be one heck of a game..

well..the score doesnt really reflect the same as the game was played..its hard playing 11 on 14

i have no idea what ur saying here lol..

When Livingston beat them 2-0, Livingston had a horrible game. Yeah, it too bad Dekalb can't play la in the finals. Its Dekalbs fault. La help up their end. They are in the finals. Dekalb isn't. Should be a good game. It will be a fight till the end. Play hard. Bring your A game.

the scores against smith were 5-3 and 3-1.. livingston only won 2-0.. so dont underestimate smith /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />.. they came out playing alot harder than expected and held off a very strong dekalb team.. and its too bad we dont get to play la in the finals cause that would be one heck of a game..

i have no idea what ur saying here lol..

It means..we had to play against 3 refs to nate lol, thats were the 11 on 14 comes in