Marshall County vs Lipscomb predictions/ comments

Tigercatchr

Should be an exciting game. Lipscomb is coming off a heart breaker of a loss to Goodpasture. If Lipscomb can play at the same level they played against Goodpasture, Lipscomb can very well come away with a victory. Coach MacAdams does an outstanding job of getting his players prepared so I will pick the Mustangs 24-14. If Lipscomb comes in feeling sorry for themselves they could get beat badly. Reed Stinson did an outstanding job running the offense against a very good Goodpasture defense & that was his second start as a QB. If he gets going he will lead the Mustangs to a successful season & I think he is on his way. Good Luck Mustangs, keep your heads up!

The Tennessean stats reported Lipscomb as 1 for 5 passing for 8 yards last week vs. Goodpasture. One player (RB?) had 150 yds. rushing. Santiago had over 70. Stinson (QB) had another 45 (All 3 outgained Goodpasture's Buggs, and he's the real thing). I would say they are not relying on their passing game quite as much. Not surprising; they did graduate Flatt, a Ole Miss signee.