3.SEYMOUR 7-2

4.BEREAN

5.GIBBS

6.COSBY

7.GRACE

8.HARRIMAN 2-7

9.FULTON

10.A-E 0-8-1

Still games to be played but the district tournament bracket should look like this

Play in Games

AE @ Grace

Fulton @Harriman

Top Bracket

Fulton/Harriman @ Carter

Gibbs @ Berean

Bottom Bracket

AE/Grace @ Alcoa

Cosby @ Seymour

Could create some interesting match ups as this unfolds!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the top four a fairly safe to make it through the first round. Nothing against the other teams, but they just don't have the caliber players. The Gibbs/Berean matchup is the only one I foresee a possible long-shot upset in. I think Carter will beat Berean 4-1 and Alcoa beats Seymour 4-0 creating a Alcoa/Carter matchup for the final. I think that this game will result in a tie and everyone is a winner! Well at least til PK's /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Those are just my thoughts. I don't have a good feeling on which way my predicted final so I'll just use that easy out. Good luck to all teams should be a good tournament.

I think the top four a fairly safe to make it through the first round. Nothing against the other teams, but they just don't have the caliber players. The Gibbs/Berean matchup is the only one I foresee a possible long-shot upset in. I think Carter will beat Berean 4-1 and Alcoa beats Seymour 4-0 creating a Alcoa/Carter matchup for the final. I think that this game will result in a tie and everyone is a winner! Well at least til PK's /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Those are just my thoughts. I don't have a good feeling on which way my predicted final so I'll just use that easy out. Good luck to all teams should be a good tournament.

I agree with most of your predictions except the Seymour Alcoa Score. The last five meetings have been 2 ties 1 overtime alcoa win and two 1 goal Alcoa wins. I doubt they will take Seymour by 4 goals. Seymour has the team to beat Alcoa, Do that have the mentality? We will have to see?

Will be fun to watch what happens!

All Games hosted by Higher seed

1.CARTER 8-0-1

2.ALCOA 8-0-1

3.SEYMOUR 7-2

4.BEREAN

5.GIBBS

6.COSBY

7.GRACE

8.HARRIMAN 2-7

9.FULTON

10.A-E 0-8-1

Still games to be played but the district tournament bracket should look like this

Play in Games

AE @ Grace

Fulton @Harriman

Top Bracket

Fulton/Harriman @ Carter

Gibbs @ Berean

Bottom Bracket

AE/Grace @ Alcoa

Cosby @ Seymour

Could create some interesting match ups as this unfolds!

Semi's

Carter v Gibbs

Alcoa v Seymour

Final

Carter v Alcoa

Champions: Cater in a hotly contested one, should be a good tourney and a great final

Semi's

Carter v Gibbs

Alcoa v Seymour

Final

Carter v Alcoa

Champions: Cater in a hotly contested one, should be a good tourney and a great final

Berean did however beat Gibbs 4-1, scoring 3 in a little over 20 min. Just putting that out there.

i felt like a needed an upset somewhere /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well if Berean keeps playing like they have been lately I dont think that they will have problem handling Gibbs. I heard that they lost to jeff. cnty tonight 2-1 in a close match up. But who knows anything can happen.