davidlimbaugh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7-AAA Revised Schedule

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...-tournament.pdf

Blackman Bracket

Saturday, 2:30 #8 Warren Co (1-13, 2-20) vs #1 Blackman (12-2, 21-8)

and then at 5:00 #5 Cookeville (7-7, 16-13) vs #4 Siegel (8-6, 18-10)

and losers at 3:00 Sunday and winners at 5:30 Sunday

Riverdale Bracket

Saturday, 2:00 #6 Oakland (7-7, 16-12) vs #3 Lebanon (8-6, 19-10)

and then at 4:30 #7 White Co (2-12, 7-16) vs #2 Riverdale (11-3, 22-6)

and losers at 3:00 Sunday and winners at 5:30 Sunday

8-AAA????

Not looking good in Spring Hill. Columbia the same .

All the games scheduled for today at Columbia in the District 8AAA baseball tourney have been canceled. The games are scheduled for 11am and 1:30pm on Saturday. Tullahoma vs Coffee Co will play at 1:30pm. Tullahoma has tarped their field, just in case any games need to be played at Tullahoma.

All the games scheduled for today at Columbia in the District 8AAA baseball tourney have been canceled. The games are scheduled for 11am and 1:30pm on Saturday. Tullahoma vs Coffee Co will play at 1:30pm. Tullahoma has tarped their field, just in case any games need to be played at Tullahoma.

So everything is just backed up a day???

So everything is just backed up a day???

As of now, everything is backed up a day. They are starting Saturdays game earlier, though. However, all this is looking very suspect right now with the amount of water and the forecast for the next couple days. I'm guessing no baseball till at least Sunday and maybe Monday.

Stealthbuster, I agree with your comments on the other thread and bashing Columbia for having no lights was certainly not my intention at all. They can do nothing about this monsoon. At some point, though, four games in one day (possibly at two sites) is going to have to be an option. If they had lights, it could all be held there still, but now it's looking like some of the tournament will have to be moved elsewhere, otherwise there is no way to get it finished in time. Again, just an opinion, and Columbia can't help the flash flood warnings in effect for Maury County. It's just more about where to go from here, maybe with the tournament not even starting until Sunday or Monday.

Updated schedule - does it look right?

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/8AAAtournament.pdf

Updated schedule - does it look right?

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/8AAAtournament.pdf

Perfecto!...as of now at least. I'm not sure if they've talked about playing the losers bracket final Wednesday at 1:00 and the "first championship game" at 3:30 with the if necessary game on Thursday, but all I heard was everything was being pushed back a day, so you're updated bracket is correct.

However, all this is up in the air just like all other tournaments, with the weather looking very bleak.

if the host fields were too wet and another field happened to be playable would games be moved to another location in order to get them in? cause i know they have to be played by a certain time and i heard a rumor riverdale's tarp might have some holes in it. does it still work good? the last thing we need to have happen is not get to play any games b/c their field isn't playable.

if the host fields were too wet and another field happened to be playable would games be moved to another location in order to get them in? cause i know they have to be played by a certain time and i heard a rumor riverdale's tarp might have some holes in it. does it still work good? the last thing we need to have happen is not get to play any games b/c their field isn't playable.

WE GOT A NEW TARP...i can assure you we will play as soon as its possible as we do not want to give up our home games