7-AAA and 8-AAA Tournament Results/Discussion/Weather

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its still raining pretty good here and i also think the games for tomorrow are in jepordy as i think it is suppose to rain all day tomorrow too we need some sunshine lets play some ball.. the good news is everyone is in the same situation we are in

As of this moment when is the deadline that the TSSAA says that the games must be played by? A lot of fans, parents would like to know!

What is the latest 8-AAA Schedule????

district 8-AAA is a go for today as of now. Tullahoma vs. Coffee County at 3:30 and the winner vs. Columbia at 6 p.m. .. those games at Tullahoma high school.

Lawrence County vs. Lincoln County at 3:30 p.m. and winner vs. Shelbyville at 6 p.m. .. and I honestly don't know where those games are. Lincoln County I THINK.

David, sorry I haven't came in contact with a full bracket or I would have sent you one by now.

Yea does anybody know what its lookin like for 7-aaa today? whats riverdale's field lookin like?

We are a GO today at Riverdale /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am going to close this gloomy thread and start a new sunny one /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />