Big Ones contest.

intheshadow

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Big Ones Contest is restarting with the region finals on Wednesday, May 13 for baseball and softball. I forgot to change the daily deadline from 10AM which is what it was the last time we had a contest, in basketball. Therefore, a number of fans were unable to make their picks. "MrNiceGuy" and "columbiaguy" won the one-day contest and receive free CoachT Plus memberships.

Games will be added every day up until 8AM CDT as we add the region games to our database so check back often!!

The deadline each day may vary depending on the starting times for each game so make your picks early. You must be logged into our free message boards in order to participate.

PS I am working on a way to blame MrNoitAll for this. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

Will the picks that are posted now be taken off and the whole thing reset?

Will the picks that are posted now be taken off and the whole thing reset?

Yes. I declared the leader the winner and started a whole new contest. Those who were able to make all of your choices for yesterday can add theh two contests together when it is all over and see who would have won that way.

I need some help...........

St. George's vs. St. Andrews-Sewanee

Three questions.

1. Does anyone know who might win?

2. Has anyone ever seen them play?

3. Have they played?

Don't know anything about St. Andrews. St. George's is coming off a disappointing 08 year where they thought they might have had a chance to win it all. Lost their ace from that team and they have struggled, but I think they still had over a .500 record. Does have a new coach that has been to State several times in the past, if that makes a difference to you. If this game was part of the contest then I would pick St. Goerge's

The Big Ones Contest is restarting with the region finals on Wednesday, May 13 for baseball and softball. I forgot to change the daily deadline from 10AM which is what it was the last time we had a contest, in basketball. Therefore, a number of fans were unable to make their picks. "MrNiceGuy" and "columbiaguy" won the one-day contest and receive free CoachT Plus memberships.

Games will be added every day up until 8AM CDT as we add the region games to our database so check back often!!

The deadline each day may vary depending on the starting times for each game so make your picks early. You must be logged into our free message boards in order to participate.

PS I am working on a way to blame MrNoitAll for this. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

I win a membership? How do I get it?

I ain't too smart on stuff like this.

But...I can pick dem games! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Good luck................just be glad I didn't see the Grace Acad. game or I would only be "1" behind.

Best friend why did you not pick ALL of the games..............................???????? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />