AC's QB?

fanboi

Anderson County lost Senior QB Paul longmire this year. Who will replace him? I am considering sending my son to AC to play under coach lambert but I don't want my son (who is a reciver) to a school with no good QB. My son says that Dylan Sain is the QB this spring for AC. Dose anyone know about Sain or if he is any type of athlete?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson County lost Senior QB Paul longmire this year. Who will replace him? I am considering sending my son to AC to play under coach lambert but I don't want my son (who is a reciver) to a school with no good QB. My son says that Dylan Sain is the QB this spring for AC. Dose anyone know about Sain or if he is any type of athlete?

Whoever it is you can bet that Price has an athlete back there!

whooooooooooo dude send the young lad to ac if he is stylin & profilin TL will find a way to get him the ball brother whoooooo

Blakely more than likely(?) will stay at TB. Fastest they have. Good north/south runner. Maybe could use him in some capacity as QB. That was his preferred position when he transferred to AC. Sain is good athlete. Inexperienced though. Could have said that about Longmire, also, back in the day. I like Kyle Sturgill as a possible choice at QB. Football smart. Tough kid. From the looks of things right now, Sain seems to be taking most of the snaps. Who knows? Will be interesting to watch it all playout.

Blakely more than likely(?) will stay at TB. Fastest they have. Good north/south runner. Maybe could use him in some capacity as QB. That was his preferred position when he transferred to AC. Sain is good athlete. Inexperienced though. Could have said that about Longmire, also, back in the day. I like Kyle Sturgill as a possible choice at QB. Football smart. Tough kid. From the looks of things right now, Sain seems to be taking most of the snaps. Who knows? Will be interesting to watch it all playout.

From what i have heard Williams was already taking snaps with the first group along with Sain after the first day of being out of baseball. The receivers seem to be exicted he is back. He has grown a lot and is a lot faster and seems to be a very accurate passer. He is a great athlete and has been groomed for qb.

From what i have heard Williams was already taking snaps with the first group along with Sain after the first day of being out of baseball. The receivers seem to be exicted he is back. He has grown a lot and is a lot faster and seems to be a very accurate passer. He is a great athlete and has been groomed for qb.

No disrespect meant here, sir. Just an honest question. Does being "groomed" mean "promised"? Don't know a whole lot about this kid. Do you have any insight other than just generalities? Who are their receivers other than Wilson, of course?

No disrespect meant here, sir. Just an honest question. Does being "groomed" mean "promised"? Don't know a whole lot about this kid. Do you have any insight other than just generalities? Who are their receivers other than Wilson, of course?

No disrespect taken, just an observation. Being groomed means being "readied" but there are no promises that i know of when it comes to this team. Williams was the back up to Longmire last year as a sophomore, but didn't see a lot of playing time due to Longmire being the QB. He is a lefty, about 6 foot, and can throw and run really well. He is tough and has a good football mentality. He looks like he has hit the weight room and gotten stronger. He was also a pitcher and outfielder on the baseball team. He has been the QB for a lot of these kids as far back as Middle School and beyond. As far as the receivers there is the well known Wilson, also Zain Roberts who will be a junior and can fly, Sain is also a receiver as well as QB, Blakely can be split out, and Kesterson has good hands as well as a fullback named Trey who played as a freshman last year. David Mabe could help out as well.

• 2 weeks later...