Coach Baxter and Unicoi County (AA)

Eaglehorn

What makes him and his baseball program so good? How have they been able to dominate all of these years?

Hard work and good athletes. I would exactly say they are dominant anymore though. They always do will in their district, but they have a losing record outside of district this year as well as having been dominated by the best three AA teams they have played this year (McMinn Central, Seymour, Pigeon Forge), and didn't exactly do great last year either against the better AA teams. This isn't the same Unicoi teams like they had in the 80's and 90's.

yes unicoi is a good team but they dont have a very tough district. i dont remember the pf and gibbs scores but i read that seymour went to unicoi and won big like 16 or 17 to 1. and unicoi is not an easy place to play.

Baxter is a great coach but they also have great little league programs, top notch they do their weekend games on the local radio stations do not know any other place that does that and their LL coaches take it very serious..By the time their players get to HS they're ready.

yes unicoi is a good team but they dont have a very tough district. i dont remember the pf and gibbs scores but i read that seymour went to unicoi and won big like 16 or 17 to 1. and unicoi is not an easy place to play.

gibbs went to their place last year and won 5-0 pigeon forge won 9-3 this year.