District 4 - AA

MavMaximus

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are the games at loudon still on for today?

No the games were canceled because of their field?????...with the weather thats coming I'd say that the tournament is over, so the top 2 will move on. I think everybody should have had a chance you never know what could have happened kinda stinks for the seniors for it to end like that

No the games were canceled because of their field?????...with the weather thats coming I'd say that the tournament is over, so the top 2 will move on. I think everybody should have had a chance you never know what could have happened kinda stinks for the seniors for it to end like that

Loudon is playing CAK right now. CAK was up when I left. Kolinski was looking good. They are playing the game at AC because of field conditions at CAK. AC has a tarp.

AC lost to Catholic, 11-7, in a game that began at 5 this afternoon. AC's got a number of hurt arms and it's showing.

AC is set to play stone tommorrow at 5 and catholic to play the winner of that game @ AC but with weather conditions we'll see. i dont see how they wouldnt get the tournament in jetsplayer. please explain

Because we have a 90 % chance of rain..if they were going to let everybody play they wouldnt have cancelled the losers bracket that was scheduled for Tuesday @ 7 pm...The only games that were played was the winners bracket..They have a meeting this morning to decide, if we get to play I will be VERY surprised

my understanding is that if the tournament were to be canceled as of today, Catholic and the winner of the Loudon/CAK game from last night would advance. Have to take the top team from each pool. seeding won't have anything to do with at this point.

I believe CAK beat Loudon last night 9-2.

Yea, the regular season does not matter at this point, all that matters is the how the teams finshed in the tournament. CAK - 2-0, Catholic 2-0, AC 1-1, Loudon 1-1, Stone 0-2, Kingston 0-2 Scott 0-1. If the tournament games scheduled for today get officially cancelled and deemed unable to play today or tomorrow, it will be turned into a single elimination style; therefore, CAK and Catholic will represent District 4-AA. However, I am not really sure who would get the 1 seed for the Region if they cannot play the District Championship (i would assume CAK would get it because they finished 1st in the regular season, but they could still get that game in). I think they will end up playing the games tomorrow though....

Yea, the regular season does not matter at this point, all that matters is the how the teams finshed in the tournament. CAK - 2-0, Catholic 2-0, AC 1-1, Loudon 1-1, Stone 0-2, Kingston 0-2 Scott 0-1. If the tournament games scheduled for today get officially cancelled and deemed unable to play today or tomorrow, it will be turned into a single elimination style; therefore, CAK and Catholic will represent District 4-AA. However, I am not really sure who would get the 1 seed for the Region if they cannot play the District Championship (i would assume CAK would get it because they finished 1st in the regular season, but they could still get that game in). I think they will end up playing the games tomorrow though....

Stone is 1-1 They beat Scott County and lost to Catholic...thats the only games they have played in the tournament