Waverly goin to spoil the homecoming dance for the

Guest EyeoftheTiger

Guest EyeoftheTiger

Is Houston Co. crazy for hosting Waverly for homecoming?I think so...look at their recoreds and scores....Waverly combined in 2 games is 69-0.....while Houston Co. has been outscored in their 2 losses 26-15.....i thought you were supposed to pick a win for your homecoming?aparently people north of the line dont think as they should.If so they would have never considered playing Waverly in the first place.Waverly depends on the power game and keepin it on the ground and it should be an easy win for the us..being since Houston Co. D LINE is young and weak.an very inexperienced in the line backing core.just remember Houston Co. that the Power I of the Tiger is gonna run all over you.

Waverly is good, dont get me wrong i respect them for it.But I think we have a little trick up our sleeves that we will prolly pull out of the hat.i am the current QB right now, tryin my best not to screw up too bad before Casey Roby returns.and i think we have a good chance to win if we do not turn over the ball, and capatailize on the mistakes.and I only wish Casey Roby would return for the Waverly game so i could maybe run some full back...and linebacker but i dont believe in talkin crap til we get on the field and let my pads do the talkin when we run the option all over you...but anyways thats all im gonna say til next friday ill cyall out there..dont forget we are weak and inexperienced.so it should be no problem.

So hows Waverly looking in the BCS poll this year, the way your talking you would think you guys were competing for a national title or something. Thats all well and good and everything, but whos in your region again??? Oh yeah Richland, Harpeth, Fairview.... not knocking these programs at all but Houston County competes with the best in the state like Goodpasture and David Lipscomb. So all you mighty Tigers out there good luck, I just think its pretty common for someone to get on a computer and talk trash, It really shows your intelligence. :D

Ok First Let Me Start Out By Saying... If You Would Remember Last Year We Had Lewis Co For Our Homecoming.

Another Thing, My Hats Goes Off To The Players On Every Team They All Work Hard Everyday In The Heat... Rain...Just To Play This Game We Call Football... Now To Get To Waverly... Let Me Start Out By Saying Yes I Am More Then Likely Bias Cause I Am Waverly's #24 Jesse Hayes Step Dad And Yes I Think Him To Be The Best RB In The Region.. And Do I Think You Can Stop Him... Maybe But IN 2 Years He Hasn't Had A Game Where He Rushed For Less Then 100 Yards.. But What Makes This Season Different Is This Team Is Focused The Line Is Blocking The Defense Is Getting To The Ball And The DBs Are Playing Much Better... I Think All The Players Should Be Proud.. Now For The Houston Co. Game... Yes I Think We Will Win But That Being Said... You Better Come To Play... If It Was As Easy As Some Think Why Play The Game???... Do I Think Waverly Deserves More Repect... Yes.. Why Cause They Deserve It.. Do I Think Waverly Should Respect Houston Co... Yes... Why??... Cause You Should Always Respect The Other Team And The Unknown And Until You Play Them You Don't KNow What They Can Or Can't Do... The Tigers Have A Great Team This Year And I THink Will Make The Playoffs But YOu Got This Far By Hard Work And Focus Lets Keep That Up.... Good Luck Tigers And I Will Say... Jesse Hayes For Mr. Football.....

Tigers Den is right. I agree totally with him. I do believe no one needs to be saying anything until after the game friday. All I have to say is we will be ready to play our "A" game, like we have done the past 2 games, it just gets better every week, we are movin up the ladder and we are working very hard and we have shown it. We will continue to do this. I beilieve in this TIGER TEAM. We are Respectful to everyone and I apologize for the remarks made by some unknown person at the top of this. It was disrespectful and maybe he is just excited about this team and the way we are doing. We deserve to be excited, but we have class, and im sure we will continue the leadership we have shown. Thanks, Senior WB/CB #7 -- We will be ready to play. :D

Good post David. You and the rest of the Seniors are showing great leadership. Keep everyone focused, hungry and especially humble. Tigers, cut out all the meaningless trash talking and just keep playing hard nosed football. This Tiger team has shown alot of class and sportsmanship on and off the field, let's keep it that way. As for the post about Boldin, yes he is qb this year and doing a fine job, as is other qb, Patrick. But this has been a total team effort and there is definitely a new attitude and confidence at Waverly Central this year. Keep up the hard work boys and best of luck against Houston County, let's make it 3 in a row!

Guest IrishFootball

Hey Waverly.. Quit acting fake and acting like you didn't mean what you said, I got news for all the "LITTLE" football boys you are going to learn real quick what it means when they say pull a tiger by its tail, cause Friday night we are going to run all over you! Good luck!You will need it and remember you don't have to pretend you have good sportsmanship we all know you don't! :)