J.C. Campbell

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KL wonders if JC retired?

As of now ,JC is still the head Coach. I think he may have told some people he was giving it up at the end of the school year. I also think he has been on the brink of retiring several times before. If JC does ever retire, everyone in this area will know about it in a hurry, I think he is the longest active Head Coach in the state. This would be big news.

As of now ,JC is still the head Coach. I think he may have told some people he was giving it up at the end of the school year. I also think he has been on the brink of retiring several times before. If JC does ever retire, everyone in this area will know about it in a hurry, I think he is the longest active Head Coach in the state. This would be big news.

Im a senior at hampton, And my entire four years there Jc Has said he's going to retire, So I believe that if he said that he's going to retire this year that he actually wont.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

too be there that long he has had to be doing something right either way good luck to the bulldogs and congrats to JC Campbell

Outstanding Coach And person, if you don't like J C, you just don't like people.

I think its offical as of today, A new Sherriff in town. I'm sure JC will still be around and be a big help.