Mcminn Central VS Soddy Friday 5-8-09

canadian

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was told today that Central did very well against Soddy Daisy, but no details, somebody help us out.

1's vs 1's Central won 2-1. 2's vs 2's Central 3-1. Defense looked very good, S-D didn't want their qb hit or could have been a lot worse, they couldn't block Ben or D J (D Ends). Offensively, Central moved the ball pretty good, had a couple of dumb penalties that called back 2 scores. (blocking behind the play). Last Central drive was nothing but mid-line and BOB drove it right down the field. All in All a good showing by the Central "30"!

1's vs 1's Central won 2-1. 2's vs 2's Central 3-1. Defense looked very good, S-D didn't want their qb hit or could have been a lot worse, they couldn't block Ben or D J (D Ends). Offensively, Central moved the ball pretty good, had a couple of dumb penalties that called back 2 scores. (blocking behind the play). Last Central drive was nothing but mid-line and BOB drove it right down the field. All in All a good showing by the Central "30"!

Good to know and thx for the update. One question, "Central 30", does it mean 30 players?

running midline, Excellent! great addition to Centrals offense, throw in some veer that I saw them run before and watch out, with that passing game will be hard to stop.

running midline, Excellent! great addition to Centrals offense, throw in some veer that I saw them run before and watch out, with that passing game will be hard to stop.

Central has run the mid line sense coach derrick has been at central. Not many teams can stop it when they do run it.

Central has run the mid line sense coach derrick has been at central. Not many teams can stop it when they do run it.

In the films and games I saw,I didn't see Central run midline one time. I have seem them run the veer on film when Derrik first came in a spring game against Mcminn. If midline is ran the right way it is hard for anybody to stop on a consistent basis. "Its just like Novocaine if you give it time it will work."