Another Great win for 840 Team

MrNoitAll

Wow.....I am sure some people are upset because the mighty 840 team beat up another top ten team! I can see the head lines now 840 wins district playoffs, 840 wins regionals, 840 wins sectionals, 840 wins state in the "Boro".

Boy I am glad that Bobby Joe brought over his ice tea tonight because I needed something for a good laugh! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.....I am sure some people are upset because the mighty 840 team beat up another top ten team! I can see the head lines now 840 wins district playoffs, 840 wins regionals, 840 wins sectionals, 840 wins state in the "Boro".

Boy I am glad that Bobby Joe brought over his ice tea tonight because I needed something for a good laugh! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

POKE all you want, PUNKIN HEAD.......Our superstar hits a bottom of the 9th walkoff solo to put us thru.....Wish we had about seven or eight more of her! Wait til MrNiceGuy reads that you are a ribbin us again! Where's Birdie?..

POKE all you want, PUNKIN HEAD.......Our superstar hits a bottom of the 9th walkoff solo to put us thru.....Wish we had about seven or eight more of her! Wait til MrNiceGuy reads that you are a ribbin us again! Where's Birdie?..

Great shot by a great kid. There was never any doubt when she hit that ball that it was outa there. And you're right dubc, if you could put together a whole team of girls with her drive and commitment, that would be a special team. Congrats to the WC.

If a bullfrog had wings he would not hit his butt everytime he jumped! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> So you havin 9 players like her ain't goin to happen! The problem is it took you all 9 innins to beat them....yep to me it sounds like a state champion run to me! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Birdie" is gettin ready for our little baby! Yep she is doin good still workin her two jobs, gettin fatter but that happens when you are goin to have a baby. She is glad that I am her man, and wonders what she would ever do without me. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now, now Dr. Noitall, it wuz a very nice game. Scarry yes, but nice. Dem Commanders are scrappy. Dubc is correct dat I is not at all excited about you "needling da WC crowd". But, I do know it is jest and I do know dat WC is a "Top 10er" in my book and in Dubc's book.

And they outta be in yours. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Now, now Dr. Noitall, it wuz a very nice game. Scarry yes, but nice. Dem Commanders are scrappy. Dubc is correct dat I is not at all excited about you "needling da WC crowd". But, I do know it is jest and I do know dat WC is a "Top 10er" in my book and in Dubc's book.

And they outta be in yours. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Right NiceGuy, how can CoachT be giving em a #12 rank and this mascaraider not like em? Having all 9 players like our pitching/slugger superstar is a wonderfull thought....would settle for a couple more like her... Her passion, commitment, passion to compete, makes her by far, one of, if not the best player I've seen in a while....What most kids don't realize is just desire/passion to compete usually wins 80% of games....it makes average players somewhat great! I'll field a kid anyday that gives 110% mentally and average ability and get great results!

He's gonna come around soon! He can't not like WC much longer! He thinks too much of CoachT's picks to be far from em'.....

THE 840 KIDS ARE A'SHININ!!

If a bullfrog had wings he would not hit his butt everytime he jumped! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> So you havin 9 players like her ain't goin to happen! The problem is it took you all 9 innins to beat them....yep to me it sounds like a state champion run to me! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Birdie" is gettin ready for our little baby! Yep she is doin good still workin her two jobs, gettin fatter but that happens when you are goin to have a baby. She is glad that I am her man, and wonders what she would ever do without me. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MY GOD!! THE WORLD MUST BE NEAR AN END! DID YOU SEE COACHT'S DIV I AAA TOP 10??

#10 IS WHO ??

What about them 840 ladies NOW, MrCan'tStandItAtAll !! How bout just a Little bit of R E S P E C T......that's all we've ever wanted....If you've been to any amount of games at all you would have reconized how talanted this WC team was....They can hang with Beech, Riverdale or any other powerhouse in this area....I've seen em' quite a few times, and if you really didn't think WC was not there with them, You don't really Know JACK about softball ! Ain't sayin we're gonna take it all, just that we can compete with the best! All teams will make errors and take themselves out of a game...and the number of games a team plays don't mean alot either...So, the list tells the Tale.....Fess Up, Mascaraider !

MY GOD!! THE WORLD MUST BE NEAR AN END! DID YOU SEE COACHT'S DIV I AAA TOP 10??

#10 IS WHO ??

What about them 840 ladies NOW, MrCan'tStandItAtAll !! How bout just a Little bit of R E S P E C T......that's all we've ever wanted....If you've been to any amount of games at all you would have reconized how talanted this WC team was....They can hang with Beech, Riverdale or any other powerhouse in this area....I've seen em' quite a few times, and if you really didn't think WC was not there with them, You don't really Know JACK about softball ! Ain't sayin we're gonna take it all, just that we can compete with the best! All teams will make errors and take themselves out of a game...and the number of games a team plays don't mean alot either...So, the list tells the Tale.....Fess Up, Mascaraider !

It will all come to a end when Miss Greenwood goes West this fall to UTM. We all know it starts in that big white circle /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It will all come to a end when Miss Greenwood goes West this fall to UTM. We all know it starts in that big white circle /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You right there Toes......but good players to follow....already heard for a fact of a pretty good pitcher transfering...and got a pretty good jr for next yr....gives time for others to continue to develop.....but, yea, impossible to replace her!

I'll go ahead and make a bold prediction: Just as Coffee County was MrNoitall's whippin boy last year, the 840 gang have taken their place this year. What that means is, next year MrNoitall will be your biggest fan, since he whole-heartedly supports the CC girls this season. All you have to do is make a T-shirt for him... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'll go ahead and make a bold prediction: Just as Coffee County was MrNoitall's whippin boy last year, the 840 gang have taken their place this year. What that means is, next year MrNoitall will be your biggest fan, since he whole-heartedly supports the CC girls this season. All you have to do is make a T-shirt for him... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Will keep that in mind....Hope his size ain't as big as his EGO !!