Macon County Tigers

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my multiple foot surgeries and continued issues with them, 6.5 may be my best?? Look on the bright side, you don't have to be faster than Termite! You only have to be faster than me. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

There isn't anything to worry about anyway. You don't have to dodge hot air.

Ya foot surgeries are from all the fat. Heck who doctored em for ya cause I know you aint seen your feet along with other things in years.

Ya foot surgeries are from all the fat. Heck who doctored em for ya cause I know you aint seen your feet along with other things in years.

LOL at the mental capability of this one.

The cause and effect may be the other way around, genius!

I bet that just flew right over your numbskull.

Sorry pee'D ON SNOWBALL. I have no myspace page. AND anyone can tell that picture is full blooded McCall.

i don't care if my name is thrown around on here, most people know who i am. you can choose to talk jive from behind the curtain, it's ok, some people lack the brass to step out from the shadows. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i don't care if my name is thrown around on here, most people know who i am. you can choose to talk jive from behind the curtain, it's ok, some people lack the brass to step out from the shadows. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh i got brass. Don't take things the wrong way. your cool. Im just joking with you and pulling your chain. No harm meant.

Well I guess that 100% describes how big of an idiot you really are. I can promise you the fingers typing this post and all the rest of the post here do NOT belong to coach A. Why don't you just slide on out of here and quit embarrassing yourself and the rest of the regular folks here trying get along and have normal conversations with each other. It is a pity someone took the time to show you how to use a computer and get on the internet.

Now what makes you think you should use these forums to talk about peoples past? What makes you think anyone cares about your opinion that the current, past and probably future coach doesn't meet your expectations? Or about your thoughts that some of our teachers should be run out of the schools because you don't like them? You really demean the name of Paul Harvey with you attitude here. He was a kind, gentle and well educated man... you are just the opposite.

I think i said one down and two to go. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> GOOD DAY

Oh i got brass. Don't take things the wrong way. your cool. Im just joking with you and pulling your chain. No harm meant.

none taken, just jiving with you. what are your hopes for the tiggers this year? i think they are about to start getting much better than they have been in recent years, but it will take a lil time. i've heard through the grapevine that goolsby has been lobbying the tssaa to allow "karatechop" blocks. that could be HUGE.

none taken, just jiving with you. what are your hopes for the tiggers this year? i think they are about to start getting much better than they have been in recent years, but it will take a lil time. i've heard through the grapevine that goolsby has been lobbying the tssaa to allow "karatechop" blocks. that could be HUGE.

Im glad you ask. Statement of the season. As long as the coach is fair and don't play politics or dad favorites and put the best 11 on O AN BEST 11 ON D. He will gain respect from the players not fans or parents. You got to get it from the players or your history. If he does this this year could be better than most people think. The respect from the players will make the team better each season and more will come out to play once they see it's on the up and up.Next year could be really good and the year after even better,but the coach will have to earn this respect from the players.Time will tell. I personally think he will, but he's got to make a belever first.Don't think the players don't know the ropes some have been threw 2 or 3 years of B.S. Use no angles for fans, parents or board members and he will be just fine. After the last 4 years the players, fans,and parents know every angle that was taken and WHY.

I'd just like to say that I just was at his camp for my little boy and I think win or lose he will be good for us. His enthusiasm is contagious and his love of Jesus sets him apart. I think his attitude is what makes him a winner that the boys can feed off of. I think the stands will be full all year too.

Back on the football front, The intensity of the Westmoreland and Macon County rivalry will heat up this year with the two schools being in the same region. Any pre-season predictions for this game?

I've talked to my parents and when they were at MCHS the big rival for them was Hartsville. I graduated in 99 and we loved to hate the Eagles. I live in East TN and this is the only game I'm coming home for. I say Macon squeaks this one out though, and I'm really glad it's the last game of the season..will make it even better.

I've talked to my parents and when they were at MCHS the big rival for them was Hartsville. I graduated in 99 and we loved to hate the Eagles. I live in East TN and this is the only game I'm coming home for. I say Macon squeaks this one out though, and I'm really glad it's the last game of the season..will make it even better.

I think y'all have a real shot at winning this game. It's probably the weakest Westy team in several years.