Macon County Tigers

proof read. whatever point you're trying to make is being underminded by your lazy grammar. everyone that reads this knows your m.o., you want to bash the whole system and that's your right as an american. but your hopes of appearing clever and witty are ruined by the fact that you post like a blindfolded 3rd grader who was held back two years.

Uh, he doesn't know what proof-read means. Go back and read post #76. We are all wasting our time trying to reason with this moron. He's rather ignorant in many ways.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

proof read. whatever point you're trying to make is being underminded by your lazy grammar. everyone that reads this knows your m.o., you want to bash the whole system and that's your right as an american. but your hopes of appearing clever and witty are ruined by the fact that you post like a blindfolded 3rd grader who was held back two years.

I would put my money on the blindfolded 3rd grader who was held back two years over that fool anyday in a spelling bee! Paul you never answered about the BEAT DOWN in 78. If you were the all star you say you were, surely you atleast remember the score. Unless you were on the sidelines that game making sure the players had water and was well hydrated, or was working on your flute scholarship in the bleachers. Macon County fans could not handle Coach Sat!!! He would tell those parents that run their mouth to take their kid and hit the road if they did not like the way he did things and would ban fans like some on here from stepping foot in our stadium. TC1

Uh, he doesn't know what proof-read means. Go back and read post #76. We are all wasting our time trying to reason with this moron. He's rather ignorant in many ways.

1 Mr. law is OUT.

ONE DOWN and TWO TOGO. AND THEY BOTH LIVE IN SMITH COUNTY. YES THAT IS RIGHT THE SCHOOL BOARD NEEDS TO DO SOME LOOKING BEFORE THEY HIRE THE NEXT MORON. OR AS MR ANDERSON WOULD SAY IGNORANT FOOL. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> AND FOR YOU SMACK I WAS IN THE 8TH GRADE IN 78 ASK DYER WHAT THE SCORE WAS. 77 TO 82. GOOD DAY.

Come on snoball "in 1977 I started football." "in 82 went on a full ride to school." who am I. COME ON TEACHERS look in the hall. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> GOOD DAY

8th grade in 78? in this post you claim that "in 1977 I started football" and that "in 82 went on a full ride to school". It is funny how you claim you "went on a full ride to school" but yet you realize that they would have to look in the halls because no one remembers you from the field. TC1

1 Mr. law is OUT.

ONE DOWN and TWO TOGO. AND THEY BOTH LIVE IN SMITH COUNTY. YES THAT IS RIGHT THE SCHOOL BOARD NEEDS TO DO SOME LOOKING BEFORE THEY HIRE THE NEXT MORON. OR AS MR ANDERSON WOULD SAY IGNORANT FOOL. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> AND FOR YOU SMACK I WAS IN THE 8TH GRADE IN 78 ASK DYER WHAT THE SCORE WAS. 77 TO 82. GOOD DAY.

You really need to quit shouting. It is hard enough deciphering your post with your poor grammar and childish arguments about thing you really have no clue about. Again, I am not Mr. Anderson. I'm sure if I was I wouldn't be wasting my time trying to convince a low life such as yourself to have more self control and not embarrass himself so much. But I guess it's not embarrassing to a low life now is it. You have a Good Day.

You really need to quit shouting. It is hard enough deciphering your post with your poor grammar and childish arguments about thing you really have no clue about. Again, I am not Mr. Anderson. I'm sure if I was I wouldn't be wasting my time trying to convince a low life such as yourself to have more self control and not embarrass himself so much. But I guess it's not embarrassing to a low life now is it. You have a Good Day.

Termite, I am glad we are down here in Smith County - looks like bullets are going to start flying.

Is the Grace kid still in the mix,according to the paper his father is listed as assistant coach for Red Boiling Springs?

I'm not sure muffin, maybe a Macon County faithfull can answer this if some can quit bashing long enough to talk football. TC1

Is the Grace kid still in the mix,according to the paper his father is listed as assistant coach for Red Boiling Springs?

Wouldn't that speak volumes about the situation in MC? If one of the, by all accounts, level headed parents up and bolted for RBS?

Personally, I'm rooting for the coaches and kids in MC. Some of the fence side quarterbacks......ummmm....not so much.

Grace is still in the mix i figure he will be the one starting for us it'll be between him an Freeman. I think we should be pretty decent this year. The boys and coaches are just going to need some support from the fans.