Macon County Tigers

I want to know why macon county has a football committee to find a new head football coach. It has become very clear that it does not matter who the committee wants. Darrell Law, our Schools hires who he wants to hire even if the committee is NOT in favor. It seems a waste of time to even bother with the trouble of having this committee. I guess Mr. Law hires who he wants, becouse he never attends or is involved with any sports events in Red Boiling Springs or Lafayette.

The County has said that they wanted to 'CLEAN HOUSE'. But are we really going to see a change. We have a new Head Football Coach that tells people one thing and does the exact opposite of what he says. Then Coach Goolsby brings back and listens to the same people from the previous year. The head coach should want to be honest and set a positive example for himself, and to the kids of Macon County. But going around lying to people, does not set good with Macon County people. How can the people of Macon County have faith in someone that does this? Macon County is so hungry for a winning program, but there are a select few that will not let it happen!! I hope that the school board see"s & knows for themselves what some of the committee, parents & the quarterback club has already found out before the five school board members grants him tenear. and that is the REST OF THE STORY /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> GOOD DAY.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know why macon county has a football committee to find a new head football coach. It has become very clear that it does not matter who the committee wants. Darrell Law, our Schools hires who he wants to hire even if the committee is NOT in favor. It seems a waste of time to even bother with the trouble of having this committee. I guess Mr. Law hires who he wants, becouse he never attends or is involved with any sports events in Red Boiling Springs or Lafayette.

The County has said that they wanted to 'CLEAN HOUSE'. But are we really going to see a change. We have a new Head Football Coach that tells people one thing and does the exact opposite of what he says. Then Coach Goolsby brings back and listens to the same people from the previous year. The head coach should want to be honest and set a positive example for himself, and to the kids of Macon County. But going around lying to people, does not set good with Macon County people. How can the people of Macon County have faith in someone that does this? Macon County is so hungry for a winning program, but there are a select few that will not let it happen!! I hope that the school board see"s & knows for themselves what some of the committee, parents & the quarterback club has already found out before the five school board members grants him tenear. and that is the REST OF THE STORY /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> GOOD DAY.

GIve him a chance. He's got to be better than what we had. it could not have got any worse. What a joke the last 4 years was. It's even got worse our great leaders made one a head coach and the other a principal. Could anybody order our great leaders in macon county a big box of ANTI-DUMMY pills.

GIve him a chance. He's got to be better than what we had. it could not have got any worse. What a joke the last 4 years was. It's even got worse our great leaders made one a head coach and the other a principal. Could anybody order our great leaders in macon county a big box of ANTI-DUMMY pills.

O yes great leaders, ones that vote no sports till after school. vote them out with MR.LAW and goosby. AND THAT IS THE REST OF THE STORY /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> GOOD DAY

Well dang, don't be so stingy just send 'um some of yours since you ain't using any. If you have any Anti-Delusional pills send those to your buddy. His rest of the story and /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> good day is gonna get old before the season even gets started.

Well dang, don't be so stingy just send 'um some of yours since you ain't using any. If you have any Anti-Delusional pills send those to your buddy. His rest of the story and /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> good day is gonna get old before the season even gets started.

Hay philmr, its Paul yes it might get old before season gets started BUT YOU AND goolsby has already gotton old the first 5 weeks he Has been here. GOOD DAY

Did you teach at tompkinkinsville.

Your a real good one to be flopping EM jaws.

Did you teach at tompkinkinsville.

He teaches math at MCHS and is good at his job but how can goolsby teach at high school when in 04 he could not pass his test to teach high school. I guess that was another great move from MR.LAW when people see that he can;t coach and get some more school board members to clean house from RBS to MCHS AND LAST,Mr Laws job. WE MIGHT HAVE A WINNING PROGRAM /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> P.S. MR goolsby K- 8 GOOD DAY

He teaches math at MCHS and is good at his job but how can goolsby teach at high school when in 04 he could not pass his test to teach high school. I guess that was another great move from MR.LAW when people see that he can;t coach and get some more school board members to clean house from RBS to MCHS AND LAST,Mr Laws job. WE MIGHT HAVE A WINNING PROGRAM /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> P.S. MR goolsby K- 8 GOOD DAY

First of all, posting at 3am is hillarious! Someone needs to get a life/girlfriend! Ha ha ha ha Second, just in case you have a misconception of the Board of Education's duties, the Board of Education does not hire or fire employees of the school system! They are only able to write policies and vote on them. So with that being said, I hate to be the one to inform you that your life long dream of becoming a school board member and "cleaning house", is a dream that is very unrealistic. Your mommy should have informed you of that when you were just a small lad, the same time she let you know that playing NFL football, becoming a princess, flying with peter pan, developing into a successful entrepreneur, etc. was not going to happen for someone of your character and lack of sense. "WE MIGHT HAVE A WINNING PROGRAM" when folks such as you and a few others on here quit being immature and quit being so negative towards the program. If you do not like how things are, then do not attend the games. I promise MCHS football will go on without you, actually it woud be better without a certain few. No wonder we are looked at as a big joke, just read this thread, it is embarrassing! Nothing has been mentioned about, football, personel, offense, defense, etc. I would hope someone would put me in my place if my behavior resembled some of you guys'. I feel sorry for the children of these people, if they have any, because obviously there is no guidance or role models for them at home. I do not understand why people with such high aspirations of being a coach, that they are ready to fight if they can't help coach or if the coach will not listen to certain parents on how things should be ran. Why don't they get a degree and then they can apply for every coaching position around. I would not let someone come into my place of business and work without the proper credentials and I would not expect the coaches to let me coach or tell them how to do things. Also you want to personally attack Goolsby on not passing some test, when in all reality you probably do not even have a degree at all. I really think that some folks wake up every morning thinking, "How can i be a total idiot today and tear down the football program".

O yes great leaders, ones that vote no sports till after school. vote them out with MR.LAW and goosby. AND THAT IS THE REST OF THE STORY /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> GOOD DAY

Is there as much discord among the players at MCHS as there is among the fans of MCHS?

Is there as much discord among the players at MCHS as there is among the fans of MCHS?

There's no possible way this can be true because Macon Co. is where coaches go to die /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Fans didn't like Dyer. Fans didn't like Cook. Fans already don't like Goolsby (and he's yet to even coach a game).

Macon Co. fans would find flaws and negatives if Vince Lombardi or Bill Walsh were coaching their football program /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />