Loretto-Lawrenceburg

bigtimer7

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it depends on whether Loretto can stop the run this week. Lawrence is always a running team first. Secondly, I think Law. Co. probably has better athletes in their secondary than Fairview did last week so it will probably be a little harder to make the big play.

This game is always super exciting just because everybody knows each other.

If the second string defensive tackle steps up for Loretto and the offensive line blocks effectively, and the whole team keeps the penalties down then I believe Loretto will come out on top.(Too many ifs I know) This game is always hard to predict. Either way it will be a tight game.

How's my boy Chris Cull doing? I hate that you can't play this week man.

Guest almostthere

man, u r getting annoying bobby. is this all u r gonna do is complain? i hope u dont. we'll all probably go insane if we see much more of this.

about the game; its all about final bragging rights for the county. lets give it our all fellas.

Hey 33!!!!!this is just a few cheap shots but the truth is ,don't even compare to the cheap shots you all gave Friday...answer this since you are soooo!!! honest.How come 45 played since he got kicked out of the Collingwood game????Don't be scared!!answer????You see my fumble finger friend,everyone on here knows how yall are....its time to pay the piper!!!!!

Posted by BOBBY22:

Depends on how many unsprtsmanship flags thrown against Loretto............

well if loretto keeps the penalties down and they play as hard as they did against fairview then i believe loretto wins the game. This is a big game in the county and both teams will be ready but i think loretto has a few more athletes in this game. Go Mustangs!!!

Guest CHEERMOM
Posted by BOBBY22:

Hey 33!!!!!this is just a few cheap shots but the truth is ,don't even compare to the cheap shots you all gave Friday...answer this since you are soooo!!! honest.How come 45 played since he got kicked out of the Collingwood game????Don't be scared!!answer????You see my fumble finger friend,everyone on here knows how yall are....its time to pay the piper!!!!!

Mr. Bobby 22, A request was made for positive comments. Is there any good sportsmanship in this post? Let's have no replys to this post and send the message that true football fans don't want to read posts like this. Bigtimer7, you had a good idea with the "positive comments" request. Now let's hear some!

Guest CHEERMOM

This is a great inner-county rivalry. Good schools and good fans so let's support our schools and young men on the field. BigTimer7 had a great recovery from an injury and we hope Mr. Cull does also. Go Mustangs!

i Think it will be a great game by both teams. Like bones said it is for bragging rights. Lawrence county won't have kolesar and cull playing that are original starters. But there is plenty of leadership on the team. Johnson will be at threat at reciever. Anyways best of luck to both teams.

Onside email me at cullboy55@hotmail.com

you are right this is a big county rivalgame.last years game was one of the biggest gate salers for them,it was one of the biggest ever.the cookoff between school board members before the game was a great ideal.it was some of the best fellowshipping ever between the two schools and there fans.these board members give all the money back to there respected schools.i hope lawrence county high fans go to loretto to support there school board member who is repersenting there school he will need it going into there backyard, so come on out and eat some bbq pork chicken hot wings and lots more, see you all there.