This year's surprises from Birdie and "MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Come on', MrBlowItAll....the teams they beat in that 14 win streak was like WC playin Gallatin, Smyrna, LaVergne over and over....With Dickson Co it was Clarksville, ClarksvilleNW, Henry Co......Remember...it is YOU that puts so much weight on whom a team plays ! They played these team about 3 times each in that period.....stick to your own power raring system!

GO WC !

Dear "cbuc"

Yep if you believe that we got a very nice brick home for sale too here in the park! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You have had a good run against some very bad teams this year and now it is time to step up and you all do not have the fire power to step up because you all cannot score many runs against a good team. So go ahead and call the t$$AA for your tickets in the "boro" because you all ain't goin to be playin. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on', MrBlowItAll....the teams they beat in that 14 win streak was like WC playin Gallatin, Smyrna, LaVergne over and over....With Dickson Co it was Clarksville, ClarksvilleNW, Henry Co......Remember...it is YOU that puts so much weight on whom a team plays ! They played these team about 3 times each in that period.....stick to your own power raring system!

GO WC !

.............what a minute..........they beat Springfield too...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO WC !

So are you saying that beating Rossview 3 times and Northeast twice is nothing, well thats good to know. When they get to us after they beat WC it should be easy street!

.............what a minute..........the beat Springfield too...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Like I said they are a powerful team! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

GO WC !

I checked out the scoreboard, looks like Dickson has played a pretty tough schedule this year, beating Rossview 3 times, NE twice and alot of those East Tennessee teams. I was not real impressed until I started reading about them and who they have played. Their pitcher is holding teams to very few runs and they have several bats. They also beat Gibbs this year in the Chattanooga Tournament. Dont count them out yet, they cant beat Beech but they have alot left in the tank.

So are you saying that beating Rossview 3 times and Northeast twice is nothing, well thats good to know. When they get to us after they beat WC it should be easy street!

I didn't see those schools mentioned in that post....Come on' Junkie, gets some "HOOKED ON PHONICS".....

And how ya'll goin anywhere by saying ya'll CAN"T beat Beech???

Where's the ole' confidence?.......hope your girls aint readin here...............

I didn't see those schools mentioned in that post....Come on' Junkie, gets some "HOOKED ON PHONICS".....

And how ya'll goin anywhere by saying ya'll CAN"T beat Beech???

Where's the ole' confidence?.......hope your girls aint readin here...............

Boy I have always wanted to get Hooked on Phonics.................then I could spell and type like them smart people! Yep what have I done with all of my $$$$$$ I could be as smart as "cbud" I almost forgot that DC will beat WC or sometimes known as the "840 Ladies" come Monday! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Boy I have always wanted to get Hooked on Phonics.................then I could spell and type like them smart people! Yep what have I done with all of my $$$$$$ I could be as smart as "cbud" I almost forgot that DC will beat WC or sometimes known as the "840 Ladies" come Monday! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well, I'm sure you only get 3 channels on TV in the trailer park, so you probably hadn't seen the commercial.....maybe some nite classes? With a little learnin, then you wouldn't be so confused on all your picks!

I'm sure we'll have a good time tommorrow afternoon headin down to Cougar country....we'll be proud regardless of outcome, brag a little if we are successful.....all in fun....will let you in on the score cause I know you is like alot of other procasternators on here, you don't get out much......so I'll let you know when I return...

I don't think that it is a "Can Dickson beat Beech thing at this point" and it is probably more like the "one game at time" approach from here on out for most teams. I don't know a lot about WC other than they DO have a good record and the only thing that I have really heard about WC is that they have not been able to beat possibly "the best team in the state" as people have stated...and there is no doubt that they probably are and with that, being a # 2 to a team like Beech should speak for itself (but not sure about the other schools in that district).

With Dickson, I have only seen them play a handful of times, but follow this district and yes...Rossview is a very solid team and NE can put a good game together and be tough to be beat as well. Early on, I heard they (DC) were having a difficult time "closing" games out...get the early lead and losing it in the late innings....maybe because they are a very young team with only 1 senior. Example...I heard they had Riverdale down 4-1 in the bottom of the 7th with 2 outs....Riverdale scores 5 runs with the two outs and wins 6-4. With this, they have dropped a few games that they probably shouldn't have. But yes, they have played a lot of good competition outside of middle TN and outside of the state.

Now and during the latter part of the season, DC seems to be closing games out and playing with a lot of determination...maybe the younger players are growing up fast, maybe it is good leadership from the senior, maybe it is just the fact that they now really want to win and feel like they can?

As far as this DC / WC game....it should be a good one as I would think that most games going forward should be. In fact, there's probably a lot of other teams left out there as well as a couple not advancing that could have or potential will make some noise in the state if they catch a few breaks (Not taking anything away from Lawrence Co, but I am still surprised that Lincoln Co's season is over).

As far as the hype meter being way too high for Dickson as someone said, I think that is only because probably 90% of the posts these days are related to Wilson Central (or at least that is how it seems to be) and Dickson just happens to be the next team on the schedule for them.

Regardless, Dickson has some great girls on this squad and although it would be a huge disappointment for them to end the season tomorrow, they've had a great / successful season and they should be very proud of what they have accomplished with the 30-10 record they have to date.

Good luck to both Rossview and Dickson tomorrow (and other teams not playing them /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

As far as the hype meter being way too high for Dickson as someone said, I think that is only because probably 90% of the posts these days are related to Wilson Central (or at least that is how it seems to be) and Dickson just happens to be the next team on the schedule for them.

And it will be their last for the year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

And it will be their last for the year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

.............you are going to feel SO stupid tomorrow...........

Have you even seen WC play?

.............you are going to feel SO stupid tomorrow...........

Have you even seen WC play?

I have only seen them play 3 times this year and I have seen DC play twice and I sure hope that you pick 840 to win today! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Because that is dumb pick! I know how much you luv District 9AAA but there are other teams out there who are a little bit better than 840 and one of them today is DC /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> .