AAU State Scores

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a big win for the Memphis Elite against Insell's Flight Silver team. Especially without Avant and Fussell. How did K. Lewis do? What about Dolson? McFarland must have defended her well, oh forgot about Ransford did she play well, what about Barnette from Kentucky, was Myers there also,and what about the 4 young kids were they there too Fuqua,Washington,Butler,and Greenwell. If you beat Insell with those kids and all of his hired guns from Tennessee also you need to be going to Nike Nationals. What was the score again Memphis won by 6 great win especially against all those kids and with you having 2 of your big guns out. WOW what a win.

That was a big win for the Memphis Elite against Insell's Flight Silver team. Especially without Avant and Fussell. How did K. Lewis do? What about Dolson? McFarland must have defended her well, oh forgot about Ransford did she play well, what about Barnette from Kentucky, was Myers there also,and what about the 4 young kids were they there too Fuqua,Washington,Butler,and Greenwell. If you beat Insell with those kids and all of his hired guns from Tennessee also you need to be going to Nike Nationals. What was the score again Memphis won by 6 great win especially against all those kids and with you having 2 of your big guns out. WOW what a win.

It wasn't the silver team, it was the Blue team, the other 16u team.

It wasn't the silver team, it was the Blue team, the other 16u team.

Leonard played for Insell this weekend, she is listed on the silver team roster.

Rebecca Greenwell played for TN ELITE 13U this weekend.

Her older sister Rachael was also fun to watch.

Anyone know where R Greenwell is playing her college ball? I seen her play at 14U, for TN ELITE, she was DI talent then.

Did flight pick up the 6'4 girl from Baxter?

yes she plays with them, there are two 16u TN Flight Team, Silver and Blue. The silver team DID NOT play this weekend at state, the BLUE team did. Laken, Jordyn, Jaclissa, and Laquinta play on both teams, this team for AAU. This team was listed as the TN Flight Sophmores last year and Jordyn and Laquinta were on this team. Laken and Jaclissa are a very nice addition. Also on the blue team are:

Shelby Taylor-Livingston Academy

Keisha Crouch-Hillsboro

Britt Bell-Mt. Juliet

Janie Graves-Shelbyville

Shan Scott-Shelbyville

Carrissa (sp) Dyer-Upperman

Laken Leonard-Jackson County

Jordyn Luffman-Lawrenceburg

Jaclissa Haislip-Riverdale

Laquinta Jefferson-Lavergne

Ellen Sholtes, Malisa Cruz, & Therese Montano from Mercy, KY

We (Lady Dawgz) were able to play Memphis to a 4 point game in pool play. With Avant out we were able match ok on the outside (we hit 12 three's), but Memphis did a great job of exploiting mismatches. They force you to switch so much and there bigs are so athletic.....anyway there is a reason they keep winning!

yes she plays with them, there are two 16u TN Flight Team, Silver and Blue. The silver team DID NOT play this weekend at state, the BLUE team did. Laken, Jordyn, Jaclissa, and Laquinta play on both teams, this team for AAU. This team was listed as the TN Flight Sophmores last year and Jordyn and Laquinta were on this team. Laken and Jaclissa are a very nice addition. Also on the blue team are:

Shelby Taylor-Livingston Academy

Keisha Crouch-Hillsboro

Britt Bell-Mt. Juliet

Janie Graves-Shelbyville

Shan Scott-Shelbyville

Carrissa (sp) Dyer-Upperman

Laken Leonard-Jackson County

Jordyn Luffman-Lawrenceburg

Jaclissa Haislip-Riverdale

Laquinta Jefferson-Lavergne

Ellen Sholtes, Malisa Cruz, & Therese Montano from Mercy, KY

I think you are incorrect.....the Flight Silver team DID play in the state tournament & that team does include all the girls you mentioned in your post.

The Flight Navy team is coached by Cliff Coleman & does not include any of the girls you mentioned in your post. Two different teams with different players.

There are 3 16u Flight teams - Silver, Navy, & Blue. The navy team is Clifford Coleman's team. The blue team is basically the silver team minus the out of state kids, plus a few more instate kids. The navy & blue team both lost to Memphis by 6 points. The navy team was missing 6 of their players. I don't know about the blue team.

I think you are incorrect.....the Flight Silver team DID play in the state tournament & that team does include all the girls you mentioned in your post.

The Flight Navy team is coached by Cliff Coleman & does not include any of the girls you mentioned in your post. Two different teams with different players.

IF you go back and read, I posted the girls on the BLUE team not the ones on the Silver or NAVY

Here are the girls on the Silver team:

2009 Team Roster

#1 - Valencia McFarland - 5'4 - 2010 - Raymond, MS - committed to University of Mississippi

#3 - Laquinta Jefferson - 6'0 - 2010 - Lavergne

#5 Ronika Ransford - 5'8 - 2010 - HD Woodson, DC

#10 - Sarah Beth Barnette - 6'2 - 2010 - Lexington Christian, KY - committed to University of Kentucky

#11 - Kalisha Washington - 5'5 - 2011 - Murrah, MS

#14 - Rebecca Greenwell - 5'11 - 2013 - Owensboro Cathoic, KY

#20 - Jaclissa Haislip - 5'11 - 2010 - Riverdale

#23 - Kaleena Mosqueda - Lewis - 6'1 - Mater Dei, CA

#24 - Majorie Butler - 5'8 - 2012 - Knoxville Webb

#25 - Chardonae Fuqua - 6'3 - 2012 - Murrah, MS

#31 - Stefanie Dolson - 6'6 - 2010 - Minisink Valley, NY - committed to University of Connecticut

#32 - Jordyn Luffman - 6'0 - 2010 - Lawrence County

#42 - Lakeisha Crouch - 6'0 - 2010 - Hillsboro - committed to Xavier University

#52 - Laken Leonard - 5'10 - 2010 - Jackson County

#55 - Stephanie Myers - 6'6 - 2010 - Lavergne

AND here are the ones on the NAVY team:

2009 Roster

#0 Netanya Jackson - 6'4 - 2010 - McGavock

#5 Alexandria Martin - 5'8 - 2010 - Middle TN Christian

#10 Maleika Claybourne - 5'4 - 2010 - Columbia

#12 Justice Swett - 5'10 - 2013 - Ensworth

#20 Shelby Campbell - 5'6 - 2010 - Blackman

#22 Tanesha Stenson - 5'8 - 2010 - McGavock

#24 Autumn Hawn - 6'0 - 2010 - Forest

#25 Marie Carpenter - 5'9 - 2010 - Ensworth

#30 Olivia Jones - 5'11 - 2013 - Riverdale

#32 Rachel Brown - 5'10 - 2010 - York

#33 Jasmine Dale - 5'7 - 2010 - Lavergne

#40 Molly Heady - 5'11 - 2010 - Clarkrange

#44 Aryanna Gilbert - 5'10 - 2013 - Bridgeforth

And actually there are 3 team, Silver, Blue, and Navy. Some of the same girls (just 5 of them) on the silver play on the Blue, just depends on the tournament. This weekend was AAU so they played with the blue team just like they did last year.