Mr KNOWITALL I need your help.

wad

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Please help. No one seems to know. but you are the gurooo.

Please help. No one seems to know. but you are the gurooo.

I will be glad too, I have a few friends who have been around this stuff a long time and if anyone would know they would but there trailer has water all around it now and as soon as the water goes down I will go over to their trailer and get their wisdom and find out this answer the best that I can. But it did sound like a great game! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I will be glad too, I have a few friends who have been around this stuff a long time and if anyone would know they would but there trailer has water all around it now and as soon as the water goes down I will go over to their trailer and get their wisdom and find out this answer the best that I can. But it did sound like a great game! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks, Sounds like aflat bottom boat kind of a day.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Please help. No one seems to know. but you are the gurooo.

Well I have found one game 54 K's, one girl had 26 and the other girl had 28. It was between Dickson County and Rossview in 2005.. I have a friend who works at the T$$AA and can't get in touch until Monday but will know for sure then. The Elrod girl played for Rossview and the girl from DC was Myatt both when on to play college ball. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well I have found one game 54 K's, one girl had 26 and the other girl had 28. It was between Dickson County and Rossview in 2005.. I have a friend who works at the T$$AA and can't get in touch until Monday but will know for sure then. The Elrod girl played for Rossview and the girl from DC was Myatt both when on to play college ball. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Pretty good memory there MrNoitAll, but missed this one a little. In 2005 there was a game in the District Tournament that Rossview's Ashley Elrod (APSU) (Courtney's Big Sister), threw 28 K's in a 13 inning game. But Ashley Myatt had been hurt in the Waverly Classic that year and was out. Dickson threw McDonough for 3 innings and Staci Dampf for the next 10, combined they had 13 K's, so this new one beats it by a few, but it was a great game. Rossview went on to win the district, beat Wilson Central in Region, beat Beech in Region Final, and McGavock in Sectionals. This was the year they went to the State Tournament when it was in Memphis. I must say I am impressed by that great memory, makes me wonder why you don't go to Vegas, remember a few cards and get out of the trailer park.

Pretty good memory there MrNoitAll, but missed this one a little. In 2005 there was a game in the District Tournament that Rossview's Ashley Elrod (APSU) (Courtney's Big Sister), threw 28 K's in a 13 inning game. But Ashley Myatt had been hurt in the Waverly Classic that year and was out. Dickson threw McDonough for 3 innings and Staci Dampf for the next 10, combined they had 13 K's, so this new one beats it by a few, but it was a great game. Rossview went on to win the district, beat Wilson Central in Region, beat Beech in Region Final, and McGavock in Sectionals. This was the year they went to the State Tournament when it was in Memphis. I must say I am impressed by that great memory, makes me wonder why you don't go to Vegas, remember a few cards and get out of the trailer park.

is your memory good enought to remember who won the AAAA state that year.