AE vs. Central!

Well I thought this topic was supposed to be AE vs Central /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But seriously, until Central and Fulton plays again we all can say this;

Fulton is scared to play Central or Central is scared to play Fulton

Who knows which school is the scared one????????????

And the "AE has not been very good till a couple of years ago" I'll have to agree with Tadvols on this one. AE hasn't had a losing season since Coach Glasper coached last and that was 1999 0-10 season.

Ok guys why do u all contradict yourselves...Catholic just won a State Title and that makes you good from what you all were saying...give me a break on the AC thing and Powell drilled them last year and the year before and they are in our region this year and then you will see what its all about...but the end result is you all are stuck in a dream world and saying that one team doesnt make a region...Central averaged 10 wins a season from 1998-2006 so I guess we were not very good...Turtle from what they say about winning state titles AE hasnt won since 2001 so I gues you all are not any good or competitive...Also Central lost to one Knoxville team from 1998-2006 and that was Powell in 200...so lets start talking making a run and we played McCallie and William Blount and Maryville and Greeneville and MoWest so we played the toughest schedules then and may still play the toughest schedule now...and Fulton backed out this year and will not play...and you all be ready for our run the next couple of years while we only have 7 seniors playing this year and about 12-13 sophomores!!! We are on our way back.

Turtle by the way we played well against West and had a good scrimmage with our first teams...we won 3-1!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I heard about the West scrimmage... I went to South Doyle to see them play since I don't get out there as much.. But yeah AE hasn't won a state title in football since 2001, they're due for one and we have to go threw Alcoa to win it all this year... I'm ready

Ok guys why do u all contradict yourselves...Catholic just won a State Title and that makes you good from what you all were saying...give me a break on the AC thing and Powell drilled them last year and the year before and they are in our region this year and then you will see what its all about...but the end result is you all are stuck in a dream world and saying that one team doesnt make a region...Central averaged 10 wins a season from 1998-2006 so I guess we were not very good...Turtle from what they say about winning state titles AE hasnt won since 2001 so I gues you all are not any good or competitive...Also Central lost to one Knoxville team from 1998-2006 and that was Powell in 200...so lets start talking making a run and we played McCallie and William Blount and Maryville and Greeneville and MoWest so we played the toughest schedules then and may still play the toughest schedule now...and Fulton backed out this year and will not play...and you all be ready for our run the next couple of years while we only have 7 seniors playing this year and about 12-13 sophomores!!! We are on our way back.

Turtle by the way we played well against West and had a good scrimmage with our first teams...we won 3-1!!!

OK Turtle...You wanted me to get on here and respond to "Thecatcall09". WHY?! I haven't seen anything but nonsense to even respond to. Fulton scared of Central....PLEASE!!!! WHATEVER!!!! You don't have any idea what you are taking about. And don't EVEN get me started on Coaching ability ...you certainly won't win that argument because you definitely don't have any GOLD to back your statements and we have plenty! Don't even start with the weak schedule and all the nonsense. The last year we won it we weren't even expected to come close and we won it all! That my friend is the result of a strong Coaching staff and their ability to lead a young team to State! You say you're on your way back...your way back to where?

OK Turtle...You wanted me to get on here and respond to "Thecatcall09". WHY?! I haven't seen anything but nonsense to even respond to. Fulton scared of Central....PLEASE!!!! WHATEVER!!!! You don't have any idea what you are taking about. And don't EVEN get me started on Coaching ability ...you certainly won't win that argument because you definitely don't have any GOLD to back your statements and we have plenty! Don't even start with the weak schedule and all the nonsense. The last year we won it we weren't even expected to come close and we won it all! That my friend is the result of a strong Coaching staff and their ability to lead a young team to State! You say you're on your way back...your way back to where?

What happened last year with all the great coaching with all the young talent you had last year!!! Funny how you say something about not being scared and what is your record against Central? I bet it is not good knowing that Coach Helton's record is 15-0 against Fulton...so what is your argument and the schedule is not even close...so start another argument!!!

OK Turtle...You wanted me to get on here and respond to "Thecatcall09". WHY?!

Now now 4mysister, I just told you Fulton is getting bashed by THECAT! I didn't say anything about you getting on here but you did.. But I like it now, we have you and Tadvols vs THE CAT... I'm just going to sit back and laugh at everything unless you bring my boys in the picture. Hahaha

Now now 4mysister, I just told you Fulton is getting bashed by THECAT! I didn't say anything about you getting on here but you did.. But I like it now, we have you and Tadvols vs THE CAT... I'm just going to sit back and laugh at everything unless you bring my boys in the picture. Hahaha

So who are the notable players that did play for AE and Central last week? Were there any stand outs for either team? What improvements in any of the players did you SEE that attended the game?

So who are the notable players that did play for AE and Central last week? Were there any stand outs for either team? What improvements in any of the players did you SEE that attended the game?

I did not attend this game however I've talked to Coaches from Central and players from AE and they both said that AE's quaterbacks were a little puzzle in this game. Also, that Central Oline took a beating this scrimmage as well.

However, I know that when AE scrimmage Science Hill, both QB's from AE (Ricshon Johnson and DJ Oggs) had better showings. They're both challenging each other for the starting spot.

I did not attend this game however I've talked to Coaches from Central and players from AE and they both said that AE's quaterbacks were a little puzzle in this game. Also, that Central Oline took a beating this scrimmage as well.

However, I know that when AE scrimmage Science Hill, both QB's from AE (Richon Johnson and DJ Oggs) had better showings. They're both challenging each other for the starting spot.

I would agree with that opinion and that AEs QBs looked rough and that Centrals OL looked pretty bad and then when Central played West on thursday the OL looked much Improved so sounds like both teams worked to get better at what they were doing.

I would agree with that opinion and that AEs QBs looked rough and that Centrals OL looked pretty bad and then when Central played West on thursday the OL looked much Improved so sounds like both teams worked to get better at what they were doing.

I saw and talked with coach Kelly at Chadler's and he wouldn't comment much on the Central - A.E. scrimmage other than he felt good about it. He did say that they felt like they could run the ball on about anybody but he wasn't happy with the pass protection at either scrimmage. Why didn't Cox play in the scrimmage I forgot to ask him ? I also asked about Q.B.'s and he said both were good just in different way's but neither would be good at throwing til he started protecting them.